Posting thread topics - *Deflate Update*

faba

Please check the board before posting topics- we are getting multiple topics on one issue- it clutters the board for all of us.Thanks the management 

Sometimes a thread is buried on the 2nd page, which makes it problematic.

Too bad there wasn't an "Auto correct" feature that shows up to tell you that there is another similar thread.

Oh wait we do...... Moderator Check!

Thanks for all you do keeping the board running smoothly.

Without question the best Jet board in the web universe.

Sometimes a thread is buried on the 2nd page, which makes it problematic.

Too bad there wasn't an "Auto correct" feature that shows up to tell you that there is another similar thread.

Oh wait we do...... Moderator Check!

Thanks for all you do keeping the board running smoothly.

Without question the best Jet board in the web universe.

A feature like that is useless, because most of the guys that create redundant threads routinely cannot spell the players names right.

See, I was being a good citizen starting the official Rex thread. I would ban everyone that started a Rex thread after that!!!! BANANANANA BAN BAN!!!

We discussed banning you for creating that thread. You have no official authority here.

*don't freak out and/or pm me. I'm joking with you.

**but you do have no authority.

We discussed banning you for creating that thread. You have no official authority here.

*don't freak out and/or pm me. I'm joking with you.

**but you do have no authority.

You PM me, not the other way around. DON"T FORGET IT!!! 

thanks for the reply. Now can someone else fill in the gaps here? Where is the non-football, OT discussion forum?

It's called The Lounge. You can access it from the message board menu. If you're a mobile user keep hitting the button at the top of the page, on the left. [ New Yo...], then [ Home], scroll down.

In particular, let's please try to keep the deflated ball conversation to just a couple threads. There's no need to open a new thread for every new piece of evidence or new thought. NY Mick is right, the board is getting cluttered with too much Deflatriots talk.

I'm merging conversations that I feel can be effectively merged. Please save us the step and find an existing thread to post your thoughts or new facts.

Thanks.

Pats fans after "tuck rule" game- "Stop complaining, it was the right call.  It's in the friggin' rule book"

Pats fans after Spygate- "Whatever, the memo that said 'no recording devices on the sidelines' was totally confusing.  How was Belly supposed to know it included video cameras?"

Pats fans after Deflate Gate- "Who cares about a stupid rule?"

Seriously, if Sean Payton can get suspended for an entire season over a something that wasn't any sort of big deal (if clueless Goodell knew anything about what happens in an NFL locker room, there would have been no punishment) than shouldn't Beliprick get an even more serious punishment? This is the second time the Patriots have trampled on the integrity of game by cheating

Archived