Jets Tentative 2006 Schedule Confirmed

The Gun Of Bavaria

I know this is the basic roadtrip thread... but my buddies and I were thinking about, depending on the date, coming out for the Lions v Jets, since they're all Lions fans, and a trip to Jersey is better than staying home (I guess).

If I even bring up coming out to NY for a game this year my wife will castrate me.

One way or another, with Cleveland 2 1/2 hrs away, I'm there. GB would be a dream trip but a nightmare in the sense I'd be there as a Jets fan first. Tennessee, might not be bad at all.

I gotta make it to see Duane and the rest of the tailgating guys from ClassicHarley.com again.

If I even bring up coming out to NY for a game this year my wife will castrate me.

One way or another, with Cleveland 2 1/2 hrs away, I'm there. GB would be a dream trip but a nightmare in the sense I'd be there as a Jets fan first. Tennessee, might not be bad at all.

I gotta make it to see Duane and the rest of the tailgating guys from ClassicHarley.com again.

My buddies went to see the Lions play the Browns this year. They said it was a good time. That might be a better possiblity than the Jets and Lions. I dunno... we'll see what comes.

no sweat Pat, I'll tell them you said hi :lol:

I thought about that one Al. I'm all for it. The only hard part is the fact I grew up in the Upper Peninsula and Northern Wisconsin and GB is my #2 team. The only thing holding me back is I wanted to go to Lambeau to pull for the Packers, not be the outsider. :mrgreen:

GB would be a b!tch getting tickets

I'm in the same boat with Chicago, and SS likes Detroit.

Wow....

Archived