Colts/Patriots Game

indygirl4jets

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about that youre right.

I was reading NO as IND. Tired driving from TX to MO

Saints running game was indeed solid this year.  It's puzzling how the hell they were THAT bad this year.

Colts need to dump Richardson and get an adequate complimentary back to join forces with Bradshaw next year.  

That would mean you've seen FIVE Super Bowl losses in your lifetime, the most of any team.

Nope. It'll only be 5 losses if they lose to the Hawks. I think there's a better than 50 / 50 chance they pull this one out making then 4 and 4. Last time I checked that makes them quite a bit better than one super bowl in almost 50 years.

Nope. It'll only be 5 losses if they lose to the Hawks. I think there's a better than 50 / 50 chance they pull this one out making then 4 and 4. Last time I checked that makes them quite a bit better than one super bowl in almost 50 years.

I was already counting this SB as a loss for the Pats.

Brady would have already won 8 titles if had had all the All-Pro players that Montana had.

Montana was nothing more than a system QB playing with great talent.

Brady has accomplished a lot more with a lot less.

100% Agreed. Bellicheat Arrogance Relied On Craftycheating Rather Than Surrounding Brady WIth Toptier ReciEving Talent.

Saints running game was indeed solid this year.  It's puzzling how the hell they were THAT bad this year.

Colts need to dump Richardson and get an adequate complimentary back to join forces with Bradshaw next year.  

The Saints Defense was horrible this year I'm surprised Rob didn't get canned.. Bree's had 33 tds 48 yds short of 5,000 passing and almost had a 70% completion avg..

100% Agreed. Bellicheat Arrogance Relied On Craftycheating Rather Than Surrounding Brady WIth Toptier ReciEving Talent.

On non sport radio today they were comparing BB to Nixon and Watergate.. That break in happened when Nixon was 35 points ahead in the polls there was absolutely no reason to do it.. I think with BB it's both arrogance and paranoia, if I was a player on that team I would be pissed because it reflects on them as well as BB..  

Archived