Colts/Patriots Game

indygirl4jets

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Jet Nation cheering for the Colts this sunday? I think the Colts have a solid chance at beating them. What does everyone else think?

The Colts have never won a playoff game in Foxboro, even with Manning.

In 3 games against BB's defense, Luck is 0-3 and has tossed 8 picks.

Yea, I'd give the Colts a solid chance at winning.

Gotta root for the Colts - can't root for Brady.

However a Packers Pats SB would result in the best ratings.

Don't want the Seahawks to win either.

Can't stand Richard Sherman.  Condescending pr*ck with a big mouth.

Agreed buuuuut I think the Hawks have a better chance to beat Beliprick if the Pats can get by the Colts.

The Colts have never won a playoff game in Foxboro, even with Manning.

In 3 games against BB's defense, Luck is 0-3 and has tossed 8 picks.

Yea, I'd give the Colts a solid chance at winning.

It's like stocks.... past performance means nothing.

Agreed. But I'll be rooting for them anyway.

However, like others, I think they won't stand a chance against Seattle, assuming Seattle wins....stranger things have happened. the Giants did stranger things 2 times in the pretty recent past. 

Why would the Patriots not stand a chance against Seattle?

Do you even watch football? The Seahawks haven't played a real game of football since they played the Cowboys in week 6. The average QBR of QB's they've faced this year is somewhere in the low 50's.

I love bold proclamations from people who obviously don't watch games.

Agreed,that D is rock solid. The Hawks are better focused than at any point this year. It's "showtime" .

That's what I'm hoping, cause I can't see Indy going into Foxboro and coming away with a win. They got destroyed earlier this season by NE, and that game was in Indy.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Pagano seems like a decent guy. Expect that the Colts will be in the game until late and might even cover, but don't see them winning-unless God finally answers my prayer and gives Tom Brady a compound fracture of his femur.

lol All of you guys are saying Seattle is too `dominant` based purely on them thrashing a playoff loser in the Superbowl last year.

Has zero to do with anything about 2014.

The 7-8-1 Panthers hung in until the 4th quarter in Seattle's own stadium

Rodgers is hurt, and the Packers' defense is way overrated. But the Seahawks do tend to keep opponents in the game.

Why would the Patriots not stand a chance against Seattle?

Do you even watch football? The Seahawks haven't played a real game of football since they played the Cowboys in week 6. The average QBR of QB's they've faced this year is somewhere in the low 50's.

I love bold proclamations from people who obviously don't watch games.

Just pull up the Pats/Ravens thread last week.

95% of Jets fans said it was a "terrible match-up" (nothing more than a feel good buzz word for fans who do not understand football) and the Pats wouldn't stand a chance in that game.

Just pull up the Pats/Ravens thread last week.

95% of Jets fans said it was a "terrible match-up" (nothing more than a feel good buzz word for fans who do not understand football) and the Pats wouldn't stand a chance in that game.

I think they've been saying that since the Indianapolis regular season game when the Patriots began their gauntlet while chasing the #1 seed.

Anything can happen on any given Sunday, but to call this wishful thinking, praying and hoping actual "football analysis" is funny.

Pats faced a real test last week. This week, not so much.

Please take a look at the Colts division and how many wins they had against winning teams.

Denver was a paper tiger with a crippled Manning.

If ANYONE actually thinks the Colts are going to win, I would like to discuss a wager.

Anyone?

Pats faced a real test last week. This week, not so much.

Please take a look at the Colts division and how many wins they had against winning teams.

Denver was a paper tiger with a crippled Manning.

If ANYONE actually thinks the Colts are going to win, I would like to discuss a wager.

Anyone?

Congrats, you are one of the 5 percenters of Jets fans.

The Colts will be up 5 late in the fourth quarter. The Pats 20 man offense will start a drive at their 20 yard line..Brady will throw an incomplete on 3rd and 6...flag...Illegal contact 5 yds 1st down...

This will happen twice more...With the clock under 30 seconds at the Colt 45, Brady will throw a deep pass into the EZ on third down...incomplete...flag..Pass Interference defense..first down, ball at one...Pats will try a running play...6 Pats will tackle, bulldog and face mask Colt defenders to the ground..Pat RB will fumble at the half yard line, Colts recover...game over? Of course not....After review, runner broke the plane, TD Cheats..cheats win

Inevitable

The Colts will be up 5 late in the fourth quarter. The Pats 20 man offense will start a drive at their 20 yard line..Brady will throw an incomplete on 3rd and 6...flag...Illegal contact 5 yds 1st down...

This will happen twice more...With the clock under 30 seconds at the Colt 45, Brady will throw a deep pass into the EZ on third down...incomplete...flag..Pass Interference defense..first down, ball at one...Pats will try a running play...6 Pats will tackle, bulldog and face mask Colt defenders to the ground..Pat RB will fumble at the half yard line, Colts recover...game over? Of course not....After review, runner broke the plane, TD Cheats..cheats win

Inevitable

Hope you enjoy the Pats 4th straight AFCCG tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy the Pats 4th straight AFCCG tomorrow.

As long as Krafty keeps the pictures of Goodell blowing d1ck, pats will always have refs on their side. A caller on Sirius radio made the same comments as I have been spewing for last 10 yrs, "Why doesn't the pats OL get called for holding?"  "They freaking hold on every play" Howard David and Tim Brown agreed with caller.  he also pointed out that Browner is a penalty machine and that Revis mugs the wideouts and gets away with it. If refs allow pats to mug colts wr's game will be over at halftime. 

This caller was awesome, I wish I got his name as I would have sent him a case of beer.

As long as Krafty keeps the pictures of Goodell blowing d1ck, pats will always have refs on their side. A caller on Sirius radio made the same comments as I have been spewing for last 10 yrs, "Why doesn't the pats OL get called for holding?"  "They freaking hold on every play" Howard David and Tim Brown agreed with caller.  he also pointed out that Browner is a penalty machine and that Revis mugs the wideouts and gets away with it. If refs allow pats to mug colts wr's game will be over at halftime. 

This caller was awesome, I wish I got his name as I would have sent him a case of beer.

Every OLine in the NFL holds.

Difference is the Pats are much better coached on how to do it without getting flagged.

Enjoy the game Assmop!

Seattle won't get past Green Bay.

Pats/Packers Super Bowl.

HaHa.   You wish.   You will beat the Colts and meet Seattle in the Superbowl.  That game will be over before Katie Perry has a wardrobe malfunction.  Seattle will throttle you guys in the Superbowl just like they did Broncos last year.  Patriots are the 90 Buffalo Bills now.  Plenty of tickets to the dance but always come up short.  This year is no different. 

HaHa.   You wish.   You will beat the Colts and meet Seattle in the Superbowl.  That game will be over before Katie Perry has a wardrobe malfunction.  Seattle will throttle you guys in the Superbowl just like they did Broncos last year.  Patriots are the 90 Buffalo Bills now.  Plenty of tickets to the dance but always come up short.  This year is no different. 

Yep concur ..A bashing in another SB is worth rooting for and then Cindy goes 3-4. A Montana he is not

HaHa. You wish. You will beat the Colts and meet Seattle in the Superbowl. That game will be over before Katie Perry has a wardrobe malfunction. Seattle will throttle you guys in the Superbowl just like they did Broncos last year. Patriots are the 90 Buffalo Bills now. Plenty of tickets to the dance but always come up short. This year is no different.

Funny post Crush, too much sugar on the donuts this morning?

Brady would have won 8 titles if he had the coaching Montana had.  Bellicheat and his need to prove he is smarter than anyone has held the kid back.  

Hard to compare Crush, You have Walsh's brilliance vs  Bellie's off the charts cheating.... and poor drafting skills .

IMO as long as Brady's OL is allowed to get away with murder, will be hard to beat Cindy Lou

Archived