Colts/Patriots Game

indygirl4jets

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brady would have won 8 titles if he had the coaching Montana had. Bellicheat and his need to prove he is smarter than anyone has held the kid back.

Brady would have already won 8 titles if had had all the All-Pro players that Montana had.

Montana was nothing more than a system QB playing with great talent.

Brady has accomplished a lot more with a lot less.

Every OLine in the NFL holds.

Difference is the Pats are much better coached on how to do it without getting flagged.

Enjoy the game Assmop!

True as do most CB's I was shocked to see Revis getting flagged recently he was a expert on how not to get caught.. 

Pats faced a real test last week. This week, not so much.

Please take a look at the Colts division and how many wins they had against winning teams.

Denver was a paper tiger with a crippled Manning.

If ANYONE actually thinks the Colts are going to win, I would like to discuss a wager.

Anyone?

This game is just a 60-minute formality, we already know the outcome.

Carroll vs Belichick is our best chance, IMO.

As long as Krafty keeps the pictures of Goodell blowing d1ck, pats will always have refs on their side. A caller on Sirius radio made the same comments as I have been spewing for last 10 yrs, "Why doesn't the pats OL get called for holding?"  "They freaking hold on every play" Howard David and Tim Brown agreed with caller.  he also pointed out that Browner is a penalty machine and that Revis mugs the wideouts and gets away with it. If refs allow pats to mug colts wr's game will be over at halftime. 

This caller was awesome, I wish I got his name as I would have sent him a case of beer.

Well, who could ever doubt the almighty `random sports radio caller?`

chandler-jones-hold1.jpg?w=410&h=276

0ap3000000456154.jpg

Tell me more about your conspiracy theories, bro, and where can I sign up for email alerts with details about the release of your upcoming book.

Gotta root for the Colts - can't root for Brady.

However a Packers Pats SB would result in the best ratings.

Don't want the Seahawks to win either.

Can't stand Richard Sherman.  Condescending pr*ck with a big mouth.

you could have a jaguars vs buccs superbowl and the ratings would be through the roof, who cares about ratings???

you could have a jaguars vs buccs superbowl and the ratings would be through the roof, who cares about ratings???

Don't think so... I'd watch the Knicks vs Sacramento before I'd watch that SB.

No one cares about Jags or Bucs.

Pats and Packers have larger, national fan bases.  More people would care and would watch.

Don't think so... I'd watch the Knicks vs Sacramento before I'd watch that SB.

No one cares about Jags or Bucs.

Pats and Packers have larger, national fan bases.  More people would care and would watch.

that's because the Kings have Demarcus Cousins, he's a beast

Why would the Patriots not stand a chance against Seattle?

Do you even watch football? The Seahawks haven't played a real game of football since they played the Cowboys in week 6. The average QBR of QB's they've faced this year is somewhere in the low 50's.

I love bold proclamations from people who obviously don't watch games.

Way to make it personal sh*theel.

Despite the ESPNification of your football mind, a good D will beat a good O every time. Or did you not see the last super bowl?

Let's Go Colts

Break Brady in half and end her career..

BTW

They had Suggs miked up last week and caught the queer crying to the refs when he got sacked and started an altercation by throwing punches...

She was crying and screaming "He punched me in the face!! He punched me in the face!!" bawled the girly man trying to get a flag.. Vinovich agreed with Suggs that nobody had punched him or even kicked him in the vagins

HaHa.   You wish.   You will beat the Colts and meet Seattle in the Superbowl.  That game will be over before Katie Perry has a wardrobe malfunction.  Seattle will throttle you guys in the Superbowl just like they did Broncos last year.  Patriots are the 90 Buffalo Bills now.  Plenty of tickets to the dance but always come up short.  This year is no different. 

Another year without a tittle.  Brady gets older and the clock is ticking.

So, is the prediction of a Katy Perry wardrobe malfunction related to this "tittle" you speak of?

If so, I agree that it will be the t!ts if the pats can pull one out for SbChampionship #4. Either way, this fan will enjoy the ride.

Biggest fallacy in the NFL.

Jets tried that approach for the last 6 years and what do you have to show for it?

Absolutely nothing.

As opposed to the absolutely nothing that your team has to show for it after trying the exact opposite over the last decade? Unless we're counting super bowl and championship game losses as victories now...

Those shirts are gonna look awfully silly Monday.

Or really great.

Being a frontrunner, I'll order mine tomorrow PM.if the final result warrants the purchase

If the Colts win, it will look great for my next ski week in Vermont

So, is the prediction of a Katy Perry wardrobe malfunction related to this "tittle" you speak of?

If so, I agree that it will be the t!ts if the pats can pull one out for SbChampionship #4. Either way, this fan will enjoy the ride.

That's why Hess changes the name from the Titans before Fans started calling them the t!ts..

Let's Go Colts

Break Brady in half and end her career..

BTW

They had Suggs miked up last week and caught the queer crying to the refs when he got sacked and started an altercation by throwing punches...

She was crying and screaming "He punched me in the face!! He punched me in the face!!" bawled the girly man trying to get a flag.. Vinovich agreed with Suggs that nobody had punched him or even kicked him in the vagins

Oh, the ironing. You constantly calling out a future first ballot HOF QB as a girly man. One punch and you'd go down bawling like a 9 year old girl. What a joke.

Enjoy watching yet another Pats AFCCG tomorrow and try not to pull a Michael Kennedy on your skiing trip.

Oh, the ironing. You constantly calling out a future first ballot HOF QB as a girly man. One punch and you'd go down bawling like a 9 year old girl. What a joke.

Enjoy watching yet another Pats AFCCG tomorrow and try not to pull a Michael Kennedy on your skiing trip.

Like when Boston fans tout championships from over a decade ago and then turn around and tell Yankee fans to stop living in the past for winning in '09 and the 90's...

Like when Boston fans tout championships from over a decade ago and then turn around and tell Yankee fans to stop living in the past for winning in '09 and the 90's...

Huh?

Never seen a Boston fan pray to God wishing  for a career ending injury to a Yankee player, or question a Yankee player's toughness or masculinity. And I don't see the correlation between the Pats getting to play in AFC Championship games six time since their last SB win and the number of times the yankees got to the pennant playoffs in the past 10 years.

Personal attacks and insults as usual

What else is new

Archived