GoPackGo vs Seahags official game thread

afosomf

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike McCarthy should be hung in effigy.

Worst coached game I've ever seen in the NFL.

5 turnovers, 2 first and goal situations from inside the 5, having the ball up by 12 with 2:37 left in the game and not using your TO's at the end of the game?????????

Worst HC coaching performance I ever saw in my life.

This is why I wanted Carroll to take on your cheatin' PatriNOTS and sure enough you sound disappointed GB didn't win.

He had 2 picks. WTF are you talking about? McCarthy, if anyone, blew it.

His 2 picks meant nothing the moment he fell asleep during that 2pt conversion. Crunch time is what counts. Thats the difference between a loser who gets praise for two INT's and a winner who gets gripe for his 4 INT's but is clutch when in crunch time in Wilson. 

His 2 picks meant nothing the moment he fell asleep during that 2pt conversion. Crunch time is what counts. Thats the difference between a loser who gets praise for two INT's and a winner who gets gripe for his 4 INT's but is clutch when in crunch time in Wilson.

WRONG

McCarthy began blowing it when he went for a FG on the 2nd trip in the red zone to start the game.

WRONG

McCarthy began blowing it when he went for a FG on the 2nd trip in the red zone to start the game.

What was wrong with my statement? You're losing me here. 

relax, Wilson is a top 5 QB. If this was the Jets sitting here everyone on this site would be agreeing. Dude is clutch period. The truth can't be wrong. 

I really don't see Seattle's BS offense scoring enough to beat NE.....I hope I'm wrong, but I would of had more confidence in GB winning than Seattle in 2 weeks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That defense has the ability to make Brady look like he did against Kansas City.

That BS offense had a bad day. Russ is the truth. Do you not remember them putting up 43 in the Super Bowl last year? Seahawks are a nightmare matchup for the Pats. They can actually neutralize Gronk. Without Gronk, Brady isn't sh*t.

What was wrong with my statement? You're losing me here. 

relax, Wilson is a top 5 QB. If this was the Jets sitting here everyone on this site would be agreeing. Dude is clutch period. The truth can't be wrong.

Your blaming of Ha Ha for the loss. McCarthy lost it, not the guy with 2 picks who played an awesome game.

That defense has the ability to make Brady look like he did against Kansas City.

That BS offense had a bad day. Russ is the truth. Do you not remember them putting up 43 in the Super Bowl last year? Seahawks are a nightmare matchup for the Pats. They can actually neutralize Gronk. Without Gronk, Brady isn't sh*t.

cept Sherman is badly hurt

Good point about Gronk vs their D. I just don't like Seattles WRs vs NEs DBs. Hope Lynch has a big day, that and maybe Wilson makes a few plays with his legs to help put some points on the board.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

WRONG

WRONG

Seemed like the whole 3nd half they shut down their offense. Not aggressive at all.

Your blaming of Ha Ha for the loss. McCarthy lost it, not the guy with 2 picks who played an awesome game.

Im only kicking rocks HaHa's way because some new jack decided to make a thread before the game was over throwing shade on pryor because Clinton was having a good game calling pryor a "bust". As soon as he posted the thread Clinton completely wiffs on coverage on the 2pt conversion. 

This is more of me standing up for Jet players when new people can come in and simply make threads taking shots at Jet players. There seriously should be some sort of requirement before you can make threads, like you need to have at least 200 posts and be a member of the site for a month before you can create threads. 

I think HaHa had himself an excellent game and made a rookie mistake. 

Im only kicking rocks HaHa's way because some new jack decided to make a thread before the game was over throwing shade on pryor because Clinton was having a good game calling pryor a "bust". As soon as he posted Clinton completely wiffs on coverage on the 2pt conversion. 

This is more of me standing up for Jet players when new people can come in and simply make threads taking shots at Jet players. There seriously should be some sort of requirement before you can make threads, like you have to have at least 200 posts and be a member of the site for a month before you can create threads. 

I think HaHa had himself an excellent game and made a rookie mistake. 

Calvin is a bust, u can wank on Haha allday if u likey.

Mike McCarthy should be hung in effigy.

Worst coached game I've ever seen in the NFL.

5 turnovers, 2 first and goal situations from inside the 5, having the ball up by 12 with 2:37 left in the game and not using your TO's at the end of the game?????????

Worst HC coaching performance I ever saw in my life.

Yes, he's like Belicheat.. Only wins cause he has a great QB

Archived