Sign in to follow this  
AFJF

Chan Gailey not a sure thing

@RapSheet: With the #Ravens hiring Marc Trestman, don’t be surprised if #Broncos OC Adam Gase lands with #Jaguars. That was his other strong option.

Oops Ian

@JasonLaCanfora: The Jags are hiring Greg Olson to be their offensive coordinator. The market is thinning out of the best candidates

I feel like the media was high on Gase getting a HC gig or being a hot OC commodity, but the hiring decisions have shown that the NFL teams seem to think Gase was a product of Peyton... like the fans have been saying for a while.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

I feel like the media was high on Gase getting a HC gig or being a hot OC commodity, but the hiring decisions have shown that the NFL teams seem to think Gase was a product of Peyton... like the fans have been saying for a while.

It could also be teams think he may be 1 and gone (HC in '16).

Rich Cimini

‏@RichCimini If Chan Gailey falls through, I think Mike Sherman w/b interested in Jets' OC job. Not sure if it's mutual. Has HOU background w/ Maccagnan.

Rich Cimini

‏@RichCimini If Chan Gailey falls through, I think Mike Sherman w/b interested in Jets' OC job. Not sure if it's mutual. Has HOU background w/ Maccagnan.

Speculation.

I've not seen report of any OC interviews by the Jets, hopefully it's just not being reported.

Really don't like what I read today regarding his quotes to the media. He says multiple teams are chasing him, he hasn't said anything positive about the jets, and he will be a disaster every time he talks to media person. He's too old school, we need some fresh blood.

We need to pass on this guy. Mark my words, it will be a mistake if he's hired.