Thank god Seattle won!

Jetster

Packers defense is too weak to beat the Pats & with Rogers slightly limited it would not have been a good matchup, Browner would have run with Nelson & Revis would have shut down Cobb.

Hawks on the other hand don't give anything away easy, have the secondary to slow down the picks & rubs, (how about that replay where you clearly see the TE Wright blocking before Edelman cuts in behind him for a reception? Does this Pats team do anything legally? I've come to believe that Belichick is a genius because he's figured out that the officiating in this league is horrible & if you play fast, hold often, block before the QB gets rid of the ball they are just too slow to react to everything).

Back to Seattle.

Wilson forces BB to use a spy, forces Revis to play more zone instead of running with the receiver with his back to the QB & their tough defense will allow them to stick to the running game with Lynch.

Geno had 2 pretty decent games because of his mobility & Wilson is twice the runner Geno is.

Seattle played a HORRIBLE GAME and pulled it out.

I don't see the Hawks playing that badly again with 2 weeks to prepare for the Pats.

Carroll should be studying some of the Jets tapes defensively. Our secondary is putrid compared to the Seahawks so if Hawks can flip the field on the Pats & play with a shorter field than most teams do vs them it should be a great game.

Carroll also isn't afraid to play starters on special teams so you won't have guys letting balls hit their facemask or Edelman getting 25 yards on punt returns.

Chancellor can run with Gronk, Sherman on Edelman, Maxwell snuffs out Lafell & let's get ready to rumble.

Wilson is really fast & had his worst game ever, I don't see that happening again. Plus the Hawks don't play scared as shown yesterday on that play action game winning touchdown, Pack was not expecting them to go downtown.

Go Hawks!

Packers defense is too weak to beat the Pats & with Rogers slightly limited it would not have been a good matchup, Browner would have run with Nelson & Revis would have shut down Cobb.

The same Packers defense that picked off Wilson four times?  They played great for 55 minutes.  Seahawks offense on the other hand looked awful.  I would have given GB an even chance of winning in two weeks but they went into a prevent offense and now they'll be watching on TV just like us.

All I can say is I am hoping Seahawks hand Pats a record fifth SB LOSS. That is a record that will probably never be broken. I don't care how many you get to. you need to win and since the Pats can't steal defensive signals anymore they won't. I have never seen a team so equated with cheating as NE. Now they are talking about under inflated balls. If you really want to see a pair of those make BB take down his draws.

You said the same thing about the Ravens and Colts game.

Seahawks are not even favorites in the Super Bowl.

Pats win easily.

I probably did say it about the Ravens but everyone and their mother knew the Patriots were winning the Colts game.  Come on now.  And the Seahawks are better than both teams, with 2 weeks to prepare.  

You said the same thing about the Ravens and Colts game.

Seahawks are not even favorites in the Super Bowl.

Pats win easily.

You're Crazy!!  Sherman's arm is fine. The team is pretty healthy and the Hawks have a more talented defense than the Pats have on offense. 

There is a better chance of the Pope being photographed with a hooker straddling him, than Brady beating that defense.

Do you really think the Pats would settle for FG's from the half yard line and inside the 5 like the Packers did?

Pats offense will hang 30+ points on Seattle's defense and there is no way Wilson can put up 30+ points.

Easy Super Bowl win for the Pats.

Do you really think the Pats would settle for FG's from the half yard line and inside the 5 like the Packers did?

Pats offense will hang 30+ points on Seattle's defense and there is no way Wilson can put up 30+ points.

That's what Brady thought about the Giants.. :fan:

Sounds like 2007 and 2011.

SMH. You never learn.

Hawks on the other hand don't give anything away easy, have the secondary to slow down the picks & rubs, (how about that replay where you clearly see the TE Wright blocking before Edelman cuts in behind him for a reception? Does this Pats team do anything legally? I've come to believe that Belichick is a genius because he's figured out that the officiating in this league is horrible & if you play fast, hold often, block before the QB gets rid of the ball they are just too slow to react to everything).

Back to Seattle.

Wilson forces BB to use a spy, forces Revis to play more zone instead of running with the receiver with his back to the QB & their tough defense will allow them to stick to the running game with Lynch.

Geno had 2 pretty decent games because of his mobility & Wilson is twice the runner Geno is.

Seattle played a HORRIBLE GAME and pulled it out.

Good analysis, except that Jordy Nelson would go 150 yards on Browner imo .

My predictions would have been and are:

G Bay  31   NE  27

Seattle 30   NE 20

Archived