Thank god Seattle won!

Jetster

Do you really think the Pats would settle for FG's from the half yard line and inside the 5 like the Packers did?

Pats offense will hang 30+ points on Seattle's defense and there is no way Wilson can put up 30+ points.

Easy Super Bowl win for the Pats.

Shocked the even play the season anymore.  We could all save a lot of time and effort if they just handed the Lombardi Trophy to the Pats in Sept and call it a year.

His arm is fine? It looked they would have to amputate it after the game yesterday. He must have going for the "what a warrior playing through pain" angle"

Fine??? So it wasn't broken? Yeah, I guess he is going for that angle.  Either an Academy Award performance or he's just such a f*ckin' trooper!

I'm not crazy, are you crazy? 

These seasons are pointless.  It's the Pats and everyone else.  Just give them the trophy and play the SB for 2nd place. 

Well they already gave NE the bye for next year as they scheduled the hockey winter classic

My level of hate with them is close...

Can you believe this will be Brady's 7th trip to the SB?

Just our effin' luck to have a guy like that on that team in our division for the past 15 years!

Heard commentary today about how Brady benefits tremendously by being in the AFC East where the other three teams are historically poorly run. Shook my head in shame.

Fine??? So it wasn't broken? Yeah, I guess he is going for that angle.  Either an Academy Award performance or he's just such a f*ckin' trooper!

He was goading Rogers to throw his way!

My arm is hanging out of the socket, (throw my way).

The same Packers defense that picked off Wilson four times?  They played great for 55 minutes.  Seahawks offense on the other hand looked awful.  I would have given GB an even chance of winning in two weeks but they went into a prevent offense and now they'll be watching on TV just like us.

I agree, Rodgers is so much better than Wilson. If the seahawks defense doesnt play well the cheaters are going to win. The Packers defense is good too and I wanted to see Clay knock the living sh*t out of brady.

Imagine if Cromartie doesnt recover the onside kick against the Patriots in the playoff game? We'd have lost the same way the Packers did on Sunday.

packer fans now know what Jets fans feel like several times a year.... blow winnable games w/4th qtr disasters

Not in the Championship game....   although in 98 and 09 we had a 10 point lead at half time.  In 09  and 10  we gave up (REX did, LOL) 24 unanswered points.

uh ya, in champ game,,DENVER,,,,,,,ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and cleveland, kosar late hit by brain addled Gastineau,,we beat Denver following week 100%

I have 50 years of Jets memories, buy my sons JGBs and his Bro have the Denver game as dagger in heart

Go Seahawks. No way you can root for Pats....Belichick and Mr. Ugg Boots makes it hard to root for that team. Although, I do have to give props to Wilfork for helping that injured passenger from a carwreck after the game. At least someone on that team has a soul...

LL

Archived