Top Free Agent Choice for Jets in 2015

SouthernJet

I dunno if it's wise to blow all this money or these wrs. You have no qb so you'll have a 15 million dollar a year whiner you just signed. Spend money on pass rusher / cb / o lineman. There's no big money qb out there so whoever stopgap qb make mediocre money is fine.

I dont know if this qualifies as politics but he said one. SO pick 1,or One, or even won, but the whole list 5 people thing is kinda breaking the rules.

And I dont want to say I'll tell on you guys, but Idk maybe.

revis, houston, cutler (if cut).

QB: Anybody but Geno

WR: Dez or Demayrius Thomas ....im perfectly happy with either

D:  Just give me Revis back.......unless he wins superbowl then fck him....ill be too bitter to want him back

iupati, demarius thomas, dez, houston, cobb. anyone of those would make me very happy

Hoyer, Dez/D. Thomas, iupati/carpenter/franklin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My top realistic choice is Iupati, followed by Spiller. Dez/DeMaryius, etc. are not realistic choices. My top choice for an acquisition is Mike Glennon.

if you could pick anyone, who would it be? One guy

I dont know if this qualifies as politics but he said one. SO pick 1,or One, or even won, but the whole list 5 people thing is kinda breaking the rules.

And I dont want to say I'll tell on you guys, but Idk maybe.

we don't need no stinking rules.

It wont be the last if you continue to circumvent the system and dont abide by the rules. :winking0001:

I dont know if you know this, but they are cheating lying whores and they dont follow the rules.

you have a lot to learn about this site. I have been disobeyed the OP for 35 years.

I know this isn't the popular answer but I would take Brian Bulaga from the Packers if still available. He would suddenly turn our mediocre O-line into a great O-line. Seriously, with him there you could add 300 yards to Ivory's season total, and a few more percentage points to the completion pct of whoever is playing QB for us next season. Remember, Curtis Martin once said that Kevin Mawae was his MVP.

Sounds about right

Carter's good. Pass defender who happens to not be incompetent against the run either, Jets could use that from a starting LB right now.

Sprinkle a little AJ or Fitzgerald on top and yay.

You and your boners for old guys. Maybe the A's will let Zobrist out of his contract and he can be our swing offensive lineman, on account of his versatility.

I know this isn't the popular answer but I would take Brian Bulaga from the Packers if still available. He would suddenly turn our mediocre O-line into a great O-line. Seriously, with him there you could add 300 yards to Ivory's season total, and a few more percentage points to the completion pct of whoever is playing QB for us next season. Remember, Curtis Martin once said that Kevin Mawae was his MVP.

Not a bad idea at all.  O-line is the one spot on the field where it's always worth it to spend big on quality.  That's how you get average RB's to have Pro Bowl seasons and QB's worth their salt to pick apart defenses.  So let's get Bulaga AND Iupati and just be done with it.

So let's get Bulaga AND Iupati and just be done with it.

sounds like a plan. chances are geno will be starting again this season or some free agent slight upgrade. still wont be good enough. obviously, qb has been a problem for the ny jets for some time now. barring some miracle, it still will be. cant find an elite qb? do the next best thing which is easier anyways. build that oline 2007-2009 style. give the young qb that extra second or so to process the information he is seeing. he ,by theory, would need less time as he learns to recognize what the defense is showing him. behind a great oline, geno or whoever, will look a lot better. the oline is always money well spent

Archived