Top Free Agent Choice for Jets in 2015

SouthernJet

Fitzgerald. All day every day.

That being said, I just can not stand to remain within the rules of this thread and I have to say Lupati and I would like to nab a Glennon or Cousins QB.

We beef of the O line and get a game mgr QB wo limits mistakes and we're on our way with adding Fitz to our skill guys.

I hope we don't sign a FA wide receiver, because that would confirm that we're drafting one (in the best WR draft class ever).

to be honest our wide out corps isn't talented enough to just be able to draft one. I think we should sign one and draft at least two if we want a true upgrade at that position.

to be honest our wide out corps isn't talented enough to just be able to draft one. I think we should sign one and draft at least two if we want a true upgrade at that position.

Yes. Draft two.

Double-dip to hedge your bet in a year where the sheer volume of quality WRs will push some first and second round talent into the mid-rounds.

Adding a WR via free agency in a year where the draft is so loaded doesn't make sense to me. I would hope we didn't save up all that cap space (potentially more/less with Harvin decision) to turn around and spend it on an expensive veteran WR in a rebuild* year.

*learn a new offense AND defense, while hopefully sitting/grooming our QB of the future.

I love the "Fitzgerald" mentions. ...ya, cause the 30 something year old future legend who's going to be in control of his own destiny, is going to have his swansong here? I have a better chance of finger-blasting Miss Upton. He'll be catch bawls from Brady next year. Bank on it.

I dont know if this qualifies as politics but he said one. SO pick 1,or One, or even won, but the whole list 5 people thing is kinda breaking the rules.

And I dont want to say I'll tell on you guys, but Idk maybe.

It's cool,,, 

'JetNation, the site where no one listens' ;)

This thread is at least less depressing than the QB thread. I like the ideas of Iupati and CJ Spiller. I also like Kendrick Lewis (S - Houston), Antonio Cromartie, and Akeem Ayers.

If we don't restructure or decide to cut Harvin, I'd kick tires on Jeremy Maclin, Michael Crabtree, Randall Cobb, Cecil Shorts, and Torrey Smith.

This thread is at least less depressing than the QB thread. I like the ideas of Iupati and CJ Spiller. I also like Kendrick Lewis (S - Houston), Antonio Cromartie, and Akeem Ayers.

If we don't restructure or decide to cut Harvin, I'd kick tires on Jeremy Maclin, Michael Crabtree, Randall Cobb, Cecil Shorts, and Torrey Smith.

If Gailey truly the OC (YAC is a must in his offense), Harvin is a must top the point of slightly over paying him  (unless Cobb available as FA at great price)

Spiller w/Gailey would be nice also,,,adios CJ

Dez Bryant lined up against Revis two times a year? Yes.

There's a better chance of the sun crashing into Mars than Dallas letting Dez go.  Worst case scenario they are franchising him.  Ditto for Demariyus Thomas in Denver especially now that Manning is coming back for 1 more season.

A more realistic target is Crabtree who can be had for relatively cheap and teamed up with Decker and Harvin that's a pretty good group of WR's.

I'd much rather sign Marshawn Lynch after Seattle wins the Super Bowl and cuts him.

We need 2 Free Agent DB's to fix the secondary.  I'd be fine with a combination of Culliver/Cro or Culliver/McCourty.  I'd like Revis but I think Belichick finally decides to pay someone besides Brady.

Archived