Wilkshake's Too Early Top 3 Picks

Wilkshake69

1) Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon

-This kid has been discussed ad nauseum on these boards the past few months, so I will spare you the long write up. Is he a project? Yes. Would he represent the best talent we have had at the position in decades? Yes. If he is on the board, and I doubt it, we should sprint to the podium.

1a) Devante Parker, WR, Louisville

-Amari Cooper will be gone by this pick and we need a playmaker on the outside. Parker has everything you want in a #1 WR in terms of size, speed, hands, route running. It is time we address this position with a high draft pick. 

2)Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA

- With the likely departure of David Harris in free agency, the Jets have a massive hole to fill at a key position in the middle of the defense. Kendricks leaves UCLA highly decorated, highly productive, and highly thought of on and off the field. I think that Kendricks has the physical skill set to play multiple linebacker positions next season and should fit the mold of what Bowles is looking for. 

3) Quinten Rollins, CB/S, Miami (OH)

- Considered to be a rising prospect. Did not play football until his senior season; was a starter on the school's basketball team. Has prototypical build for a corner with a little room to fill out. Has natural ball skills and demonstrates impressive instincts and physicality for a player with such limited experience.

Archived