Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serously though, this is fair. 

They got off like bandits with Spygate. This is like a smack to the face of the NFL Ray Rice style. Of course this will be swept under the rug where those "lost tapes" are. 

If Goodell wants any credibility whatsoever, he needs to suspend Brady for multiple and ban Belichick. He needs to send a message to the other cheats in the NFL or Patriots' roster.

Worst thing of all is Beliichik probably is going to get a slap on the wrist again.

Honestly 33 I don't see how Goodell gets away with not suspending belichick this time, maybe i have my blinders on but the spygate coverup happened before bountygate, how does he not suspend BB after what he did to the saints ?

Honestly 33 I don't see how Goodell gets away with not suspending belichick this time, maybe i have my blinders on but the spygate coverup happened before bountygate, how does he not suspend BB after what he did to the saints ?

Kraft has goodell by the balls. I want to agree with you so bad but until I see otherwise I'm not going to be shocked when it's a baby sh*t slap on the wrist. I hope you are right.

Kraft has goodell by the balls. I want to agree with you so bad but until I see otherwise I'm not going to be shocked when it's a baby sh*t slap on the wrist. I hope you are right.

Unfortunately you're probably going to be right lol

Logic says you're right.

But I agree with 33 here, call me a sketpic. I have zero faith in Goodell doing anything above-board.

Thing is....  they don't need to cheat, they would have kicked the Colts asses anyway.   

The friggin arrogance of theses NE dooshes!

If they cheat at this, then rest assured they are cheating in dozens of other ways which add up to a huge advantage.

This is the biggest slap Belichick could have given to the commish anf the NFL. Doing something in one of the Top 3 important games in the calendar year and then having this play out in the two weeks before the marquee game of the NFL.

This is going to take away from the sheen of the Super Bowl and will leave a lot many owners very disappointed. Anything less than a very severe punishment and there is going to be a HUGE outcry and will damage the NFL integrity and credibility of this league.

the Patriots are a posse of thugs

head coach will wreck your marriage and tape you without your consent 

RB gets busted smoking blunts in the car and says he didn't know it was illegal

Serial killer tight end probably in a street gang during the off season

what's next?

the Patriots are a posse of thugs

head coach will wreck your marriage and tape you without your consent

RB gets busted smoking blunts in the car and says he didn't know it was illegal

Serial killer tight end probably in a street gang during the off season

what's next?

Deflated balls.

Marshall Faulk must be going nuts right now.  

If they did it in that game, they did it many other times too.  

This is the key!!

And the truth is that the multiple levels of cheating add up and when teams are so evenly matched these illegal actions determine the OUTCOMES of games!!

The Pats are undermining the very fabric of the NFL..

It is a Joke!!

This is the biggest slap Belichick could have given to the commish anf the NFL. Doing something in one of the Top 3 important games in the calendar year and then having this play out in the two weeks before the marquee game of the NFL.

This is going to take away from the sheen of the Super Bowl and will leave a lot many owners very disappointed. Anything less than a very severe punishment and there is going to be a HUGE outcry and will damage the NFL integrity and credibility of this league.

If you're Goodell, how on Earth do you let these Cheaters play in the NFL's biggest game? What message does that send?

The New England Patriots cheated Sunday night when they clinched a trip to the Super Bowl by using deflated footballs, a charge star quarterback Tom Brady dismissed as "ridiculous."

Yep. There's no way he couldn't have noticed the ball were soft. He is complicit in this chit and should be banned for a year.

We need FireIdzik to start a Suspend Belichik petition.  As football fans (not just Jets fans)  it is insulting if the Patriots get away with this.  Spygate was a slap across the face and Goodell destroyed those tapes (hmmm wonder why).  Now this happens.  Will Goodell destroy the footballs or have some excuse?  Remember Kraft is the guy who defended Goodell after the Ray Rice situation.

As football fans we should all boycott next year if Belichik is not punished properly.  Why support the NFL if they are going to allow these type of violations to happen?  It's a slap across the face to players, fans, and everyone else.

Archived