Anyone Else a *Little* Sad to see Herm in Red?

BigJermaineFromQnz

Not a chance. Especially after hearing his snide ass have the audacity to say "I'm not dumb, I'm not going to change a thing about something that's not broke (referring to the KC offense). New HC's don't change things just for the sake of change".

Funny how that wasn't the case when he dismantled a solid 3-4 D here into a read/react 4-3 cover 2 that has never been the same since. What a d*ckhead.

As long as he's not wearing the logos of the Jets, Notre Dame or my old high school team, I could not possibly care less what clown-boy is wearing.

Throw in Syracuse, too. I'm an upstater. I have a soft spot for Syracuse. It's the law.

I said it before, and I'll say it again, if I were in Herm's shoes, I'd leave too.

Call me a snake, but in reality, I'd be staring at an empty job market(unless my friend Tony Dungy hooks me up)in a year. With little, if any chance of me turning things around, I'd be foolish not to accept this job.

Money, talent on both sides of the ball, plus addition by subtraction(no Terry Bradway to ruin things for me with bad picks, personnel moves)all make it a no brainer.

I like Herm, but as a HC, he's not that good. I wish it worked out, but it might be better for us in the long run.

Of course.

The Media and (ahem) Jet fans are going to spin it the way they want it, he was a snake, a rat bastard and they are glad to see him go.

The reality, like many things, will never be known.

The fact is, while he was here he was a stand up guy, maybe to a fault.

Surprise, I always liked Herm and thought him a good coach who could be a great coach, but probably not in his first job.

I wish him the best of luck in KC and it will be sad to see him wearing anything else but green.

Time to move on, get a new HC and plan for the next round of winning seasons, playoffs and hopefully the Super Bowl.

BZ

i'm still crying that any other GM in this league besides Millen would have gotten us a 3rd at LEAST.

You're aware that Matt Millen suckered Cleveland out of a second round pick to move down one spot in the draft, right? Millen > Bradway

Oh, and what I heard from Herm made me sick. What a freakin tool.

I'm happy about Herm's hiring.

I'm not want to offend all of you nice jets fans, but he is taking a much talented team with the most loyal and crazy fan base, I really think he loves arrowhead stadium and the huge advantage it provides.

I hope he does not change anything on our powerful O and keep the D improving, that would made us a pretty dangerous team to play against.

I wish the jets the best of luck, find the best HC possible (Not tice or Vitt), and move on.

I'm happy about Herm's hiring.

I'm not want to offend all of you nice jets fans, but he is taking a much talented team with the most loyal and crazy fan base, I really think he loves arrowhead stadium and the huge advantage it provides.

I hope he does not change anything on our powerful O and keep the D improving, that would made us a pretty dangerous team to play against.

I wish the jets the best of luck, find the best HC possible (Not tice or Vitt), and move on.

Sorry, bud. He inherited a good team from Parcells and ran it into the ground.

You're screwed.

Sorry, bud. He inherited a good team from Parcells and ran it into the ground.

You're screwed.

Not to mention the Chiefs are kinda old. And their all world guard, Shields, is thinking about retiring. But, at least Willie Roaf isn't thinking about that. The Chiefs situation isn't as peaches and cream as it seems.

Not to mention the Chiefs are kinda old. And their all world guard, Shields, is thinking about retiring. But, at least Willie Roaf isn't thinking about that. The Chiefs situation isn't as peaches and cream as it seems.

I agree.

It will be worse than ours in 1 years time, guaranteed.

They wont win the superbowl with that defense, ever. By 2007, Roaf and Shields will call it quits and Trent will be 37.

Chiefs are done.

Not a chance. Especially after hearing his snide a$$ have the audacity to say "I'm not dumb, I'm not going to change a thing about something that's not broke (referring to the KC offense). New HC's don't change things just for the sake of change".

Funny how that wasn't the case when he dismantled a solid 3-4 D here into a read/react 4-3 cover 2 that has never been the same since. What a d*ckhead.

Herm's moments:

2001 Getting booed at the half of the home opener, against the Colts; his debut.

2002 Home opener, Pats kicked the living sht out of the Jets.

2003 Against the Cowboys; team was lifeless, twelve men on the field etc. Against the Giants; the chinese fire drill/throwing Doug Brien under the bus. Against the Jaguars; during the 4th quarter, 45,000 fans make there way up the aisles and out of the stadium, disgusted with the play calling; Jets win in the final minutes and Herm says about everybody who left "they missed some pretty good football".

2004 The Ravens game; Quincy Carter, a fragile junkie, gets thrown right under the bus after a last minute meltdown loss; Carter has been on suicide watch at Betty Ford clinic every since. I thought Herm was a people person? Made the playoffs, beat the Chargers (in spite of Barton having a Gastinaeu moment).

2005 Like 2001, gotta go with the home opener; Herm and Lia (John and Yoko) have dinner with the GM of the Chiefs the night before KC's home opener; Jets get the living sht kicked out of them. Go figure.

Well, there you have it. That about sums up Herm's time here, with the Jets. They did win the division in 2002 and beat the crap out of the Colts in one of Herm's two playoff victories. Because of that one game, Bradway awarded Pennington with a $64 million dollar contract; then let all his O-linemen go to free agency; Herm continued to play him/rush him back after his injuries.

Herm's moments:

2001 Getting booed at the half of the home opener, against the Colts; his debut.

You know what I remember about that day? I remember a guy sitting next to me, yelling, "FARRIOR! You SUCK!" Then, on the way out of the stadium, he yelled, "I've never been boned up the ass, but that had to be the next worst thing!"

You remember anything like that, Moses? :lol:

Bills game in 2001, when the clock ran out due to utter stupidity-14-9 loss.

Browns game in 2002-blows a 21-0 halftime lead to lose 24-21.

Giants game in 2003-utter confusion and indecsion on the sidlines as to whwther to kick a FG or not.

2004-combo replay of the Browns/Jints in the Ravens fiascoes as above.

2005-"It's so hard!"

Hell no. I pity the fools. They have no idea. He's good in small soundbites.

There's some actresses like Sophia Loren or Cameron Diaz or Joan Collins who are known to look fantastic-if the lighting and angle are right, you aren't too close and the lens is okay. Edwards is kinda like that-in small doses form a distance he must look pretty good. Up close, nothing special and sorta scary. Come gamedays, he's a complete pig of a coach. And Chiefs fans will soon know.

Beware Arrowhead denizens-the brainfarts are inevitable.

You know what I remember about that day? I remember a guy sitting next to me, yelling, "FARRIOR! You SUCK!" Then, on the way out of the stadium, he yelled, "I've never been boned up the a$$, but that had to be the next worst thing!"

You remember anything like that, Moses? :lol:

In retrospect, that game was just Village People foreplay-

The actual sodomy took place over the next 5 years, listening to Hermaphrodites insist that "Herm's gonna be a good coach, he just needs more time to learn".

skanking.gif

Supply your own vaseline, Herm has no qualms about dry humping.

You got that right. After he's dry humped you so bad and when you think the dry humping couldn't possibly continue, Herms back at it. Over and over and over again. Until you wind up bleeding, just like the 2005 Jets.

Archived