How will Brady play next year his deflate scam exposed now?

SouthernJet

OK, he's had ballboy deflate balls for years now. Probably will be no smoking gun or penalty to Pats, BUT, how will Brady play next year with normal balls?

I am pretty sure NFL will change its 'home team owns ownership of balls/gameclock' rule in 2015. I think NFL employees will have ownership of balls pregame all way thru game from now on. may be even retest at halftime from now on.

It will be a Red Flag if Brady retires, but if he stays , I'd stack box and make the sucker throw with a ball he doesnt feel great about. Let see what Tom Terrific does in 2015....

Nothing will change, no evidence was found, business as usual in pats land.

Hearing quotes around the league, it seems a lot of QBs have preferences on game balls so I am not sure anything will end up happening but the NFL should definitely make sure the PSI is at least at the minimum for tiny hands Brady before each drive and if it isn't, they should be penalized 15 yards.  Should be the new NFL rule.

I think Brady is screwed for the Super Bowl.  I can't see him getting away with that, and it's the most important game.  

Hearing quotes around the league, it seems a lot of QBs have preferences on game balls so I am not sure anything will end up happening but the NFL should definitely make sure the PSI is at least at the minimum for tiny hands Brady before each drive and if it isn't, they should be penalized 15 yards.  Should be the new NFL rule.

I think Brady is screwed for the Super Bowl.  I can't see him getting away with that, and it's the most important game.  

I am telling you, its  a NON ISSUE going forward. NFL will hire employees to be game ball handlers from now on. Now the Home team has ballboys. Those days are over. So barring NFL employees being paid off by QBs/teams the deflation days are over, hence the Threads intent :)

Hearing quotes around the league, it seems a lot of QBs have preferences on game balls so I am not sure anything will end up happening but the NFL should definitely make sure the PSI is at least at the minimum for tiny hands Brady before each drive and if it isn't, they should be penalized 15 yards. Should be the new NFL rule.

I think Brady is screwed for the Super Bowl. I can't see him getting away with that, and it's the most important game.

How is Brady screwed?

Let me get this straight

(not that I really care that much what happens)

but Belicheat is suppose to be some expert when it comes to rules and I believe he was even on competition committee.  Even with the substitutions and treating RB as OL they say "hey know your rule book".  Belicheat even accused the Jets of cheating last year on special teams  but anyway I digress.

So he is suppose to be this big expert on everything football including all the rules but today's excuse is

"in 40 years I didn't even know there was rules about the pressure of footballs"....even I knew that...YEAH OK! what a F**KG LIAR.

Why will Brady be screwed?

It only matters in rainy cold weather when it is hard to get a good grip.

It will be 80 degrees and sunny in Arizona.

OK, he's had ballboy deflate balls for years now. Probably will be no smoking gun or penalty to Pats, BUT, how will Brady play next year with normal balls?

I am pretty sure NFL will change its 'home team owns ownership of balls/gameclock' rule in 2015. I think NFL employees will have ownership of balls pregame all way thru game from now on. may be even retest at halftime from now on.

It will be a Red Flag if Brady retires, but if he stays , I'd stack box and make the sucker throw with a ball he doesnt feel great about. Let see what Tom Terrific does in 2015....

Better than any QB we have ever had?

So he is suppose to be this big expert on everything football including all the rules but today's excuse is

"in 40 years I didn't even know there was rules about the pressure of footballs"....even I knew that...YEAH OK! what a F**KG LIAR.

This is exactly what I was thinking when i was watching the press conference.

Why will Brady be screwed?

It only matters in rainy cold weather when it is hard to get a good grip.

It will be 80 degrees and sunny in Arizona.

Haha, it's fun having Patriots fans on here.  I don't really care either way, but if he as indeed been deflating balls all season, do you think it will effect him at all if he can't?

He was virtually perfect in the second half when he had a properly inflated ball.

He was virtually perfect in the second half when he had a properly inflated ball.

"The report did not reveal the results of the test following the game. All of the balls the Colts used met standards, according to the report."

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12202450/nfl-says-new-england-patriots-had-inflated-footballs-afc-championship-game

"The report did not reveal the results of the test following the game. All of the balls the Colts used met standards, according to the report."

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12202450/nfl-says-new-england-patriots-had-inflated-footballs-afc-championship-game

What?

And at halftime they used new ones that met the standard.  He had 17 points one TD-one INT w/defalted ballls andn 28 points and 2 TDs without.

Now, that was not all him as Blount was great, but he was a lot better.

What?

And at halftime they used new ones that met the standard.  He had 17 points one TD-one INT w/defalted ballls andn 28 points and 2 TDs without.

Now, that was not all him as Blount was great, but he was a lot better.

PFSIKH, on 22 Jan 2015 - 8:16 PM, said:

"The report did not reveal the results of the test following the game."

IOW, you're talking out of your ass. 

"The report did not reveal the results of the test following the game."

IOW, you're talking out of your ass. 

Your attention is invited to the 5th and 6th paragraphs.  He played with either reinflated or different balls that met the standard.

Your attention is invited to the 5th and 6th paragraphs.  He played with either reinflated or different balls that met the standard.

Jesus F&^KING Christ. They haven't released what the balls were like at the end of the game. One more time ....From the 5th paragraph.

"The report did not reveal the results of the test following the game. "

Your take on why Brady looked so good in awful weather games? seems obvious to me

They practice in it.

Jesus F&^KING Christ. They haven't released what the balls were like at the end of the game. One more time ....From the 5th paragraph.

Ok, reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

At no time did I say anythign about that test.  I stated that Brady played better in the second half with the properly inflated balls.

They practice in it.

At no time did I say anythign about that test.  I stated that Brady played better in the second half with the properly inflated balls.

Yes, the 2nd have STARTED with the right balls. Again, you don't know sh*t about how it ended, but you're chalking up Bradys 2nd half to using legit balls. You don't, in fact, know any of that...at all...or ever, until the NFL "report" says it. 

They practice in it.

this is akin to a golfer posting a score and admitted to only cheating on front 9

Yes, the 2nd have STARTED with the right balls. Again, you don't know sh*t about how it ended, but you're chalking up Bradys 2nd half to using legit balls. You don't, in fact, know any of that...at all...or ever, until the NFL "report" says it. 

You are truly special.

That is what I have been saying all along.

AGain, I have made no mention on the status of the balls in the second half other than they were inflated again.  He played better with the reinflated balls.  Do I need to translate into pig latin for you to understand this sh*t?

this is akin to a golfer posting a score and admitted to only cheating on front 9

That makes absolutely no sense.

The Patriots practice in inclement weather and as Belichick said he pours water and other things on the ball to make it dificult.

How often do you think the Colts practice outside?

Not your best spin afso.

Archived