Data about Patriots related to ball security.

Integrity28

This blog:

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/

The articles are supported by charts and infographics. Easier to just click and read them on the site. Really, really eye-opening stuff. 

The New England Patriots Prevention of Fumbles is Nearly Impossible

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/?p=2932

The Patriots and Tom Brady Suspiciously Outperform Expectations in Wet Weather

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/?p=2917

or goddell and specter ?

Isn't Specter dead?  Kind of cruel.

no wonder these guys always do so well at home but always choke in the superbowl when the weather isn't a factor

Might be practicing with a degraded ball.  Just sayin'.

The 2014 Patriots were just the 3rd team in the last 25 years to never have lost a fumble at home!  The biggest difference between the Patriots and the other 2 teams who did it was that New England ran between 150 and 200 MORE plays this year than those teams did in the years they had zero home fumbles, making the Patriots stand alone in this unique statistic.

The stats are damning!

The 2014 Patriots were just the 3rd team in the last 25 years to never have lost a fumble at home! The biggest difference between the Patriots and the other 2 teams who did it was that New England ran between 150 and 200 MORE plays this year than those teams did in the years they had zero home fumbles, making the Patriots stand alone in this unique statistic.

The stats are damning!

More cherry picking stats.

The Pats had 6 fumbles at Gillette this year.

They just happened to recover all 6.

where was hernandez the day he died ?

He does not have an alibi for that day.

The 2014 Patriots were just the 3rd team in the last 25 years to never have lost a fumble at home!  The biggest difference between the Patriots and the other 2 teams who did it was that New England ran between 150 and 200 MORE plays this year than those teams did in the years they had zero home fumbles, making the Patriots stand alone in this unique statistic.

The stats are damning!

Ridley only played two home games before getting hurt. 

This story is the lead on all three news networks 

doctoring footballs in a championship game is about as low as it gets

and the best they can say is that they have NO EXPLANATION 

Smartest coach in the league, supposedly one of the smartest QBs in the league, maybe you should try and find an explanation. 

I dunno, I mean, a football is a football.  A little more pressure, a little less pressure...I'm thinking Belly is the first to bench a guy who fumbles and that's likely the best explanation for their superior ball security, amirite?

(ducks and runs while being pelted with worm-filled mangoes)

I dunno, I mean, a football is a football. A little more pressure, a little less pressure...I'm thinking Belly is the first to bench a guy who fumbles and that's likely the best explanation for their superior ball security, amirite?

(ducks and runs while being pelted with worm-filled mangoes)

It's a big difference. With the weight the Pats were playing at, especially in the rain it's night and day for grip. You can physically dig your finger tips into the ball at that weight...

It's a big difference. With the weight the Pats were playing at, especially in the rain it's night and day for grip. You can physically dig your finger tips into the ball at that weight...

Awww geez, here we go!  Its raining, its pouring wah wah wah!  Look, the football is too light.  Look, their socks aren't pulled all the way up!  Hey, that guy didn't have his mouthpiece in at the snap!  C'mon, guys.  I mean, hey over here.  Whats with all the hullaballoo, amirite?  Bah.  You guys....

Archived