I just watched the Herm Press Conference on KCChiefs.com

GlennFoley

Savage, he was entertaining in that I can not believe he had a job - let alone a head coaching job in the NFL. He was like having Al Sharpton, Jackie Childs and OJ Simpson wrapped into one as your head coach.

Look at his Bio..First Minority Coach from the NFL Coaching Program! He had Tags on his side who needed a Minority Coach in NY where the League office was..He was under pressure from Johnny Cochran at the time! I've posted on Boards since he was hired he was a Flim Flam Snake Oil salesman! Like most things it takes some Fans years to get a Clue..Same thing with Cumar..He's a Statback who can't play well in Big Games..Yet the Martinette's still want him back at his Huge salary at the age of 33..It's not easy being a Jetfan with a Brain..But I try!! :mrgreen:=D>

Look at his Bio..First Minority Coach from the NFL Coaching Program! He had Tags on his side who needed a Minority Coach in NY where the League office was..He was under pressure from Johnny Cochran at the time! I've posted on Boards since he was hired he was a Flim Flam Snake Oil salesman! Like most things it takes some Fans years to get a Clue..Same thing with Cumar..He's a Statback who can't play well in Big Games..Yet the Martinette's still want him back at his Huge salary at the age of 33..It's not easy being a Jetfan with a Brain..But I try!! :mrgreen:=D>

You definitly know how to call them Savage.

I hated Herm from day one too.

These poor bastids on KC boards are crowing about his "discipline" and attitude" like he really means a word of it or has a clue. This was comedy.

May be with $ 3 million a year he'll forego the $17,500 rubber chicken tours, but I doubt it. But spend away, Lea-you have the cash, you got your man into a better-paying job. But be damn careful what you wish for-you might get it. The trophy wife is about to learn that there's no 5th Avenue out there.

I disliked this guy from Day 1. One of these guys who fails upwards no matter what because he has the best of rabbis-Tagliabue in his case. And it never got better. Could always picture the endless meetings of Edwards giving everyone their say until guys like Heimerdinger and Henderson and Sutton and Westhoff and Lott and Muir-guys who who know football- squirmed in their seats until they wanted to scream for him to stop talking.

Good riddance.

It will all come out now. And KC, talent notwithstanding, is in for a very rude surprise.

It can get better here; we shall see...

Archived