Scratch off Sherman?

NIGHT STALKER

get Mike Martz!!
why do you like martz so much? we all know he's a great offensive mind but the guy is a total clown. he's AWFUL at managing games. he wastes TO's and chellenges, his teams turn the ball over and play bad D and he's classless. anyone remember that onside kick they tried vs the jets in 01 when they were up by 25 points?

why do you like martz so much? we all know he's a great offensive mind but the guy is a total clown. he's AWFUL at managing games. he wastes TO's and chellenges, his teams turn the ball over and play bad D and he's classless. anyone remember that onside kick they tried vs the jets in 01 when they were up by 25 points?

i wanna see the jets offense be exciting again :(

Mangini is a distraction. Bradway is going after Belichick

HAHA..i heard him say that he was gonna talk to mangini on the way home from work and i nearly drove off the road....he might actually do something good..he even admitted that he needs to do a lot of changes personally....and hopefully pullin this off will be a great start

I do believe Bradway has a brain. He just doesn't use it all the time. I hope he stays focused this offseason.

he even sounded more confident with this mike and dog than he did this morning...who knows maybe herm had more say than we thought...terry did say that he was gonna be more involved with EVERYTHING this year...could this be a NEW man?? :lol:

he even sounded more confident with this mike and dog than he did this morning...who knows maybe herm had more say than we thought...terry did say that he was gonna be more involved with EVERYTHING this year...could this be a NEW man?? :lol:

We can only hope. All I know is after listening to him at Noon I'm not sure if he knew what day it is.

Jets | Sherman not a candidate

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:54:01 -0800

New York Jets vice president/general manager Terry Bradway said Monday, Jan. 9, that former NFL coach Mike Sherman is not a candidate for the Jets' vacant head coaching position at this time.

He didn't say that.

He said he had some guys he wanted to talk to first.... Never said Sherman was definitely out.

I think (hope?) Bradway realizes that his ass is on the line this year and he needs to make a splash that will keep the masses happy. If he brought in Haslett he would have a Millen type revolt on his hands and next year would be ugly. Maybe he is talking to these retreads to let Mangini think that the Jets have other options. If Bradway made a beeline for Mangini without talking to anyone else the price tag would be larger. Of course maybe I am giving Bradway too much credit.

Archived