Maybe David Harris willing to take less money for contends

Sully28

I like harris. I hope hes not stupid enough to follow Rex.

He knows the system. He knows there's no accountability. It's one if the places that will want an aging, slow LB.. Probably a good move for him. He can regress like Bart Scott and still be given 3 more starting years

Much appreciation to Harris he's been a rock for eight years and has barely missed a game.

But it's time to move on, if he can get one more big contract from Ryan up in BUF good for

him.  We need to bring in at least two LB's (ILB & OLB) in free agency or the draft to increase

our speed

Why ?? Rex will play him regardless of how slow he gets.  As far as staying and being productive, I'm afraid that ship may have sailed with the Hitman.

Perhaps...but Buffalo is no more a contender than we are.

He knows the system. He knows there's no accountability. It's one if the places that will want an aging, slow LB.. Probably a good move for him. He can regress like Bart Scott and still be given 3 more starting years

Hilarious....

Bart (PLEASE TACKLE SOMEONE) Scott

Change the title already, there's nothing to this BS story. It's speculation by some fat hack ("Harris is the best ILB available, he would like to finish his career with the Jets but since he's 31 perhaps he's gonna take a little less money to play for a contender"), I just watched the video. Move along, nothing to see...

We finally get a Jets related topic, and it's BR speculation.  Better than nothing I suppose.

My  hope is that we insert Davis and a FA or rook to get a little younger/faster on defense.  David Harris is a damn good player and a class act, but he's lost a step IMO.  Could be a great addition if only used on run downs, but no way he'll take that kind of role for a few more years.

Much appreciation to Harris he's been a rock for eight years and has barely missed a game.

But it's time to move on, if he can get one more big contract from Ryan up in BUF good for

him. We need to bring in at least two LB's (ILB & OLB) in free agency or the draft to increase

our speed

Agreed. Really good player. He is a very poor fit in 4-3 though. Too slow. Time to move on.

Archived