Maybe David Harris willing to take less money for contends

Sully28

I feel stupid. I thought they hired someone to run a system that fits the personnel. Guess not. Jets should be in a 4-3 with Coples at DE. Still optimistic about Bowles but not happy about this.

Bowles ran a 3-4 in Arz but stated he would adjust/tweak after looking at film and evaluating players.  Like Rex , he did run both at times , but unlike Rex I feel he's much more open to adapting to his players strengths.

Bowles ran a 3-4 in Arz but stated he would adjust/tweak after looking at film and evaluating players. Like Rex , he did run both at times , but unlike Rex I feel he's much more open to adapting to his players strengths.

If Mo and Coples are both still on the team next season I hope Bowles runs a 4 man front for the most part.

I feel stupid. I thought they hired someone to run a system that fits the personnel. Guess not. Jets should be in a 4-3 with Coples at DE. Still optimistic about Bowles but not happy about this.

You're right.  And also at DT.  I have a lot of faith in Todd.

David Harris was a really good Jet and under-appreciated by you assholes. 

+1

Just like Curtis Martin who was a "compiler".  Pure crap.  We are a sad and needy fanbase so that even our rock-solid productive, durable players have to be downgraded for some reason.  Mangold and harris have been our best players on either side of the ball for a long time.  Sad we still have to flick boogers at them, even though their play has won us games, and hasn't hindered this team's success in any way.

Very loyal player and gave us his all but it's time to get quicker. I want a linebacker that can fly down the field and knock someone out.

Ray Lewis, Dick Butkus, Harry Carson, Jack Lambert, Junior Seau, Jack ham, London Fletcher, Bill Romanowski, I could add a ton more...they were all hole pluggers and line stuffers, quick in a box but not necessarily fast.  Harris is as sound as they come.  But he's quiet and workmanlike.  So he gets no press.  Still he leads one of the better defenses in the league in tackles year after year and quarterbacks the defense.  He's a rock on an otherwise rudderless team.  Very Underrated.

Archived