If you were NFL Commish, what changes would you make? (Not just Pats stuff)

SouthernJet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont like them caiuse players look sluggish and they ar eon record saying friday is usually 1st day after sunday games they feel limber, soreness gone..

plus harder to get all the guys to the bar midweek for late game :)

I'd agree with you but there is literally nothing on tv anymore - especially on Thursday night.

If TV wasn't just reality shows and documentaries about justin bieber I wouldn't feel the need to watch nfl during the week.

I'd agree with you but there is literally nothing on tv anymore - especially on Thursday night.

If TV wasn't just reality shows and documentaries about justin bieber I wouldn't feel the need to watch nfl during the week.

i basically just watch history/military/science documentaries

You're aware that the Commissioner work for, and is the representative of, the Owners, right?

6. Teams who move cities leave their name and history behind, and start fresh as expansion team, no exceptions.

Umm...what?  So these same owners you represent you're going to basically try to prevent from moving their team, ever?  An expansion team has to re-draft players.  Only the Raiders would accept such a scenario.

Archived