"Parcells guys"

JOJOTOWNSELL

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Tom the truth always is a pest for you.. BTW I loved the Tuna as a HC( But for more then just 3 years) just not as a GM..

Archie, Peyton, and Parcells all have said it wasn't true and that Peyton was going to go back to school the entire time. Parcells built the teams that suckbags Herm and Wade Phillips coached to far more success than either guy was capable of.

Archie, Peyton, and Parcells all have said it wasn't true and that Peyton was going to go back to school the entire time. Parcells built the teams that suckbags Herm

Archie's mother said Peyton wanted a commitment before April otherwise he would go back to school and he did.. Tom did you ever think that maybe BB told Archie I'm trading down in 1997 and won't pick his son?? Lets see what did the Tuna do in 97? Oh that's right he traded down..

Ah, Parcells bashing by Rex fans. Cognitive dissonance is awesome.

Parcells sucks!! He didn't draft well!! Curtis and Vinny = crickets. Peyton manning blah blah blah.

9 out of 10 jets fans prefer Parcells over kotite. Slats and savage were the 10% of kotite fans. Not much else to say

Parcells sucks!! He didn't draft well!! Curtis and Vinny = crickets. Peyton manning blah blah blah.

9 out of 10 jets fans prefer Parcells over kotite. Slats and savage were the 10% of kotite fans. Not much else to say

God BP your lying as bad as Tom is now.. How do you get I didn't like Vinny?? Or liked Kotite as a HC?? I loved the Tuna as a HC just not as a GM what part don't you understand?? He didn't like Woody but went to work for Jerry Jones what a joke..

I'll let Sperm talk to you about compiling, lol. And Testaverde came to the Jets on the recommendation of the coach he ran out of town. He was Beli's QB in Cleveland.

Having to joke/make up bullsh*t in lieu of an actual argument is a clear sign you don't have one. Parcells did a great job for when he came in here and what he accomplished in a short period of time - in fact, I was really hoping for another Parcells-type house-cleaning this year. But the hero worship for Parcells is silly - not that I expect someone who takes his handle from the man to ever understand that. In the end, he's the head coach version of Darrelle Revis. He's a mercenary, chasing the almighty dollar. Very good at what he does, but never as good as he was when he first earned his reputation.

God BP your lying as bad as Tom is now.. How do you get I didn't like Vinny?? Or liked Kotite as a HC?? I loved the Tuna as a HC just not as a GM what part don't you understand?? He didn't like Woody but went to work for Jerry Jones what a joke..

So wait, you can not have it both ways = me lying? nah. you had a choice at that time, and critiquing anything he did at that time would reference preferring Kotite. how could it not be perceived like that?

I'll let Sperm talk to you about compiling, lol. And Testaverde came to the Jets on the recommendation of the coach he ran out of town. He was Beli's QB in Cleveland.

Having to joke/make up bullsh*t in lieu of an actual argument is a clear sign you don't have one. Parcells did a great job for when he came in here and what he accomplished in a short period of time - in fact, I was really hoping for another Parcells-type house-cleaning this year. But the hero worship for Parcells is silly - not that I expect someone who takes his handle from the man to ever understand that. In the end, he's the head coach version of Darrelle Revis. He's a mercenary, chasing the almighty dollar. Very good at what he does, but never as good as he was when he first earned his reputation.

So I guess you have no argument? I asked you a question and I can only assume you would have preferred Kotite over Parcells because all youre doing is name calling now lol mr personal attack moderator :)

Archie's mother said Peyton wanted a commitment before April otherwise he would go back to school and he did.. Tom did you ever think that maybe BB told Archie I'm trading down in 1997 and won't pick his son?? Lets see what did the Tuna do in 97? Oh that's right he traded down..

I was always of the belief that Phil Simms was the one who whispered in Peyton's ear that he should avoid playing for Parcells, but Simms was quoted (last year?) as saying that he gave Parcells a glowing recommendation, but Peyton just wanted to go back to school.

So wait, you can not have it both ways = me lying? nah. you had a choice at that time, and critiquing anything he did at that time would reference preferring Kotite. how could it not be perceived like that?

Can't you tell when I'm being sarcastic anymore?? The only props I ever gave Kotite was when he was the OC for Kenny(1985-86) only because it ticks off the Kenny fans..LOL

Can't you tell when I'm being sarcastic anymore?? The only props I ever gave Kotite was when he was the OC for Kenny(1985-86) only because it ticks off the Kenny fans..LOL

OK Let me rephrase, Slats, the hero moderator who excels by leading by example is the only Kotite fan on this site :)

So I guess you have no argument? I asked you a question and I can only assume you would have preferred Kotite over Parcells because all youre doing is name calling now lol mr personal attack moderator :)

Please show me where I personally attacked you, or where you asked me a question. I can't seem to find either.

I was always of the belief that Phil Simms was the one who whispered in Peyton's ear that he should avoid playing for Parcells, but Simms was quoted (last year?) as saying that he gave Parcells a glowing recommendation, but Peyton just wanted to go back to school.

And why do you think Archie shunned the Chargers and wanted his other son to go to a Parcells guy in Coughlin?? The Tuna could have had Peyton but he showed no interest in 1997.. He didn't want to deal with a rookie QB when he was only going to be the HC for 3 years.. 

And why do you think Archie shunned the Chargers and wanted his other son to go to a Parcells guy in Coughlin?? The Tuna could have had Peyton but he showed no interest in 1997.. He didn't want to deal with a rookie QB when he was only going to be the HC for 3 years..

Sav, everyone involved in that denies that. The ony reason Peyton even entertained the thought of leaving early was to play for Parcells.

Archived