TGI Fridays

joewilly12

Apparently, you enjoy explosive diarrhea.

Who the hell enjoys your ass falling out not me.  

The food sucked and the crowd of was a bunch of misbehaved foul mouthed high school kids who the manager should have thrown the hell out as soon as they started tossing food around. 

TGI Fridays is dead to me. 

Beer and a burger appetizers easy stuff how can you mess up a burger.

Want to know what the government's allowable percentage of fecal matter per pound of ground beef at the institutional meat processors that supply those chains? You are literally eating sh*t burgers.

Want to know what the government's allowable percentage of fecal matter per pound of ground beef at the institutional meat processors that supply those chains? You are literally eating sh*t burgers.

I have a colleague that participated in a study on Foster Farms and Tyson several years back. The sh*t he found and witnessed (pun intended) are some of the most traumatic things I have ever heard.

I have a colleague that participated in a study on Foster Farms and Tyson several years back. The sh*t he found and witnessed (pun intended) are some of the most traumatic things I have ever heard.

you put enough ketchup or bbq sauce on anything and you wont even notice it. 

you put enough ketchup or bbq sauce on anything and you wont even notice it.

That is Red Robin's solution. Dump a bunch of sweet sauce and fried junk on top of a sh*tpatty burger and you don't know what you are eating.

All that cheap bulk meat comes at a price. I am really trying to get back to just using quality local butchers when possible. I spend around 40% more on the burgers I use for tailgatejoe parties than I otherwise could to have a quality fresh ground product from a small producer who I have personally toured and has an impeccable reputation.

I like Applebees. Red Robin, too. Went to a local, established "gastropub" last night, food and service were both "meh", at a price premium. 

I like Applebees as well. I've never been to a red Robin. What I like is that for the most part its consistent. So when I get there for a football game, I know the beer is going to be cold and i know exactly how the food is going to be.  

Archived