Bellicheat Speaks 1/24/15~~

Charlie Brown

Amazingly the NFL is letting the Pats set the framework of the debate.

Indeed Belichicken is now in a conference call saying we can tell things by touch not weight.

This is amazing to me as a former defense counsel this is preposterous.  The NFL has an official complaint, claims it is doing an "investigation w/o questioning the QB, who is the key person who care whether or not the balls are a certain weight.

They are in the business permitting the to set the frame of the debate.  This is all a PR move in which the NFL is literally working in tandem with the Pats.

I love all the so called objective criterion that is all the rage now.

Where was this objective criteria when Barry Bonds was accused of steroids, he would be in the HOF if this was the standard...

Nonsense

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belichick: Pats followed every rule

ESPN.com news services | January 24, 2015

Bill Belichick stated that the New England Patriots "followed every rule" in preparing their footballs for last Sunday's AFC Championship Game, offering several potential reasons behind the "Deflategate" controversy.

Belichick disclosed the Patriots' internal findings in a lengthy address Saturday afternoon before emotionally denying any intentional wrongdoing by the Patriots.

"At no time was there any intent whatsoever to try to compromise the integrity of the game or to gain an advantage," Belichick said.

If I'm hearing this right he is saying that when his equipment guys rub the balls to roughen them up it adds air pressure to the balls as much as a pound. The officials weigh and measure the balls and he says according to him they are accurate. One the balls go outside and adjust to the lower temp they deflate.

This sounds like a future episode of myth busters. If your balls are rubbed does the air pressure change?

He is such a tool. Lol.

If you have the ability to have an open mind, even haters would have little difficulty understanding his explanation. It was a very interesting presser explaining what BB has done to simulate game time prep of the football. Of course, as a Pats fan, I foud his explaination very credible and forthright. He laid out the variables in the process and by their measurements, the balls could have easily lost 2 pounds psi along the way.(And I wish the mental midgets crying FOUL! undrestood it's 2 pounds PRESUURE not WEIGHT. Big difference.) He welcomed anyone to duplicate the process he laid out and come to their own conclusion. He even answered a Spygate question, which in my recollection was the first time ever since 2007 he's done so.

Does he want this issue to go away so he can prepare his team for the biggest game of the year without distractio?  Sure. Might be better to actually watch or listen to the PC before you start whining CONSPIRACY!

If you have the ability to have an open mind, even haters would have little difficulty understanding his explanation. It was a very interesting presser explaining what BB has done to simulate game time prep of the football. Of course, as a Pats fan, I foud his explaination very credible and forthright. He laid out the variables in the process and by their measurements, the balls could have easily lost 2 pounds psi along the way.(And I wish the mental midgets crying FOUL! undrestood it's 2 pounds PRESUURE not WEIGHT. Big difference.) He welcomed anyone to duplicate the process he laid out and come to their own conclusion. He even answered a Spygate question, which in my recollection was the first time ever since 2007 he's done so.

Does he want this issue to go away so he can prepare his team for the biggest game of the year without distractio? Sure. Might be better to actually watch or listen to the PC before you start whining CONSPIRACY!

Nice try, Troll, cheaters deserve all the misery they get...this ain't going away, its only going to get worse...

Does he want this issue to go away so he can prepare his team for the biggest game of the year without distractio? Sure. Might be better to actually watch or listen to the PC before you start whining CONSPIRACY!

BWHWHAHAhahah

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFfffffffffffffffffffff course you myopic tool!!!!

ROFLMAO

On Monday, Bill didn't know anything, didn't even know there was an issue until he walked into the building.

On Wednesday, Bill was still perplexed, dumbfounded, had no answers, doesn't know anything, doesn't know anything about football pressure...

Two day's later, he's the ******* Mona Lisa of scientists, and just gave a 35 minute dissertation on the physics of air pressure at varying climates...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And then, as an added bonus, he AGAIN defended SpyGate!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO

Belichick is coming unglued

Legacy has been tarnished forever

He is desperate, and knows he needs to do anything to stop the distraction that this has become, and is doing anything to salvage the SB before the real news comes out!!!!

Here is the #1 fact of this pony sh*tshow press conference

Patdell is doing everything possible to help the Pats weasel out of this

This is a PR move and nothing else to try and shut the media down before SB week kicks off

He just knocked down the hornets nest with a broom wihin a caged fence and has no where to go.

BWHWHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Another solid Rah Rah post. I'm sure your "fellow fans" are thrilled to have your insighful, objective contributiions here instead of at JI.

Tell us Ray, why injuries and the refs caused your team to go from a sure fire playoff-bound conference winner to a moribund 4-12?

Here is the #1 fact of this pony sh*tshow press conference

Patdell is doing everything possible to help the Pats weasel out of this

This is a PR move and nothing else to try and shut the media down before SB week kicks off

He just knocked down the hornets nest with a broom wihin a caged fence and has no where to go.

What's funny is you forming an opinion and spewing your typical hate without having SEEN or HEARD the presser.

But you've never let facts get in the way of vomiting your hate and jealousy. What a joke.

So after all that, what about the 12th ball, why didn't that ball get rubbed and prepped exactly how Belichick is now the subject matter expert?

Of course, the most important question, what about the Colts balls?

ROFLMAO

It's only getting better folks, time to stock up on popcorn

What's funny is you forming an opinion and spewing your typical hate without having SEEN or HEARD the presser.

But you've never let facts get in the way of vomiting your hate and jealousy. What a joke.

What's even funnier is that you assumed I didn't see the press conference

I saw the whole thing, it's up for an Oscar already next month you tool!

BWHWHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Why don't you go back to Scout and save Max from banning the biggest dumbass poster in the history of Jets message boards?

95% of Jets fans think your are a complete moron.

He is worried about his legacy. Well Bill, whatever you say it is not going away. Yourself, Mr. Golden Boy and the whole Patriot organization goes down as cheaters in NFL history. Look what Pete Rose is going through. He didn't cheat but gambled on himself so Bill your legacy is destroyed. It couldn't happen to a better guy.

Can u explain what exactly he is doing - didn't see the conference. He should not be answering anything about this pending ongoing investigation. Thx

Belicheat was arguing that balls are subject to atmospheric changes.  He referenced the cold in the Raven Game and said that the cold can effect weight.  But guess what the Colts wasn't as cold as the Raven game!!

Then the Colts balls somehow were immune to the universal forces that only impact Pats balls and not the Colts.  I know that one Pats fan said this was caused by different sides of the field!

This is madness!!

Bellicheat had the nerve to say he is not going over the line even in spygate! He said other teams did it!!  \

NO BILL!!! No team continued the process of spying after the league said stop it!!!

They did this press conference because HOF players and 99% of all QBs have said that Brady is full of crap. 

Stop all of the nonsense let Brady and Bellicheat submit to an independently conducted lie detector test and let the chips fall as they may!!

But guess what the NFL and the Pats wont do it because IMO that would end all of the doubt and the Pats would be seen as the cheats that they are!

Archived