FrancesaCon

Morrissey

says the guy on a message board on a saturday night

You are so right. Add to that my life sucks so bad that i am working all weekend and I am M-F 9-5 guy. Add to that i worked last long weekend and will work the next two weekend's. JN is my only escape in between when i can get a few minutes because of the nature of my work. So yeah my life sucks really very bad. I am never ever going to deny that.

Still when i see such stuff it's beyond pathetic.

Please don't take it personally. Peace.

NYers take Francesa for granted, man. Imagine what sports radio around here will sound like when he's gone.

You mean like actually listenable?  Maybe WFAN will finally get radio hosts who actually root for the local teams and have energy and passion instead of middle-aged turdheads who can't be even bothered with knowing Al Alberquque is an actual person pitching against the Yankees against the playoffs.

You mean like actually listenable?  Maybe WFAN will finally get radio hosts who actually root for the local teams and have energy and passion instead of middle-aged turdheads who can't be even bothered with knowing Al Alberquque is an actual person pitching against the Yankees against the playoffs.

why does that have to be the criteria? Besides most of them do. from what I can tell: Boomer (rangers, mets, knicks fan) Carton (knicks, mets, islanders, jets fan) joe (jets, mets, knicks, rangers) evan (mets, nets, jets) francesa (yankees, he's prolly a giants fan)

why does that have to be the criteria? Besides most of them do. from what I can tell: Boomer (rangers, mets, knicks fan) Carton (knicks, mets, islanders, jets fan) joe (jets, mets, knicks, rangers) evan (mets, nets, jets) francesa (yankees, he's prolly a giants fan)

Malusis, Somers and Neer don't care about the local teams and have publicly admitted to it. Carton is too busy trying to imitate Howard Stern.

Francesa is a fan of his own opinion above anything else. The guy is completely in love with himself and was practically a Patriots fan up until about a year ago now he's Andrew Luck's girlfriend. Joe and Evan are the only real fans on the station who actually watch the games.

You mean like actually listenable? Maybe WFAN will finally get radio hosts who actually root for the local teams and have energy and passion instead of middle-aged turdheads who can't be even bothered with knowing Al Alberquque is an actual person pitching against the Yankees against the playoffs.

Who?

Malusis, Somers and Neer don't care about the local teams and have publicly admitted to it. Carton is too busy trying to imitate Howard Stern.

Francesa is a fan of his own opinion above anything else. The guy is completely in love with himself and was practically a Patriots fan up until about a year ago now he's Andrew Luck's girlfriend. Joe and Evan are the only real fans on the station who actually watch the games.

Somers is a rabid Rangers fan.  And, he despises the Cowboys, which makes him a de facto Giants fan.

You are so right. Add to that my life sucks so bad that i am working all weekend and I am M-F 9-5 guy. Add to that i worked last long weekend and will work the next two weekend's. JN is my only escape in between when i can get a few minutes because of the nature of my work. So yeah my life sucks really very bad. I am never ever going to deny that.

Still when i see such stuff it's beyond pathetic.

Please don't take it personally. Peace.

It's an excuse to drink some beers on a Saturday. 

Archived