Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom is an intriguing character. I appreciate his discourse with Lily.

Seems like a fine young man. Maybe he will actually be someone who listens to the greatest scum hunter the world had ever known.

What makes you the greatest? Is it bravado or are you actually really good at catching scum?

Hello old and new peoples. I can play a relaxed game if that's the de facto style here, but if people stop posting altogether I'll probably be killing them because I'm not gonna have meta on half of you guys and if you aren't being townlike on your own then you're going to get got

Sounds like you mean you're going to take matters into your own hands.

Makes me wonder if you have a gun.

Do you?

fly-fishing1.jpg

Also, I'm on the West Coast and sleep really late these days, so you won't see a whole bunch of posting from me. I usually have a ton of catchup to do when I get up and then the game is really slow the rest of my day. 

Sounds like you're worried Tom is going to kill you.

How about you let me know once I get a groove going here? I need to figure out my position within this lineup and until I hear from most people I won't know how to best fit the local culture. Right now I might be coming off as town or scum depending on how asking lots of questions is perceived. I think it's generically a scumtell but I'm curious as to what info people are willing to provide on each other

God you're such a tryhard lol.

Archived