Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

lethal-weapon-1987-original-video-poster

Game rules:
- Off thread communications are not allowed, unless provided by me.
- No quoting, screen shots or PM matching of role PMs. If I see any of this, you will be modkilled, no questions asked and your team punished. Likewise for playing outside of the spirit of the game. NO MERCY.
- Character claims are NOT allowed.
- Bold your votes. There is no need to unvote when switching between votes.
- You may self vote or vote for no lynch.
- Deadlines: On Day 1 you will get 4-5 days. After that Days will be max 48 hours and Nights max 24 hours. (deadlines might be shortened or extended pending on if I effing feel like it :winking0001: ).
- I'd prefer it if you refrain from editing posts.
- This is a hybrid hammer game. The person with most votes, once deadline hits, gets LYNCHED. If there’s a tie, one gets chosen to be lynched by random.org. MAJORITY IS NOT OBLIGATORY, but it’s preferred. If a majority is reached before deadline, the day ends. If all night actions are sent in before deadline, night ends.
- As moddess, I have the right to change the rules. I normally don't, but I CAN.
- If you know you're gonna be inactive for a period of time, please let me know so I can rely it to the other players and look for a sub if necessary.
- I don't mind dead players posting as long as it doesn't affect the integrity of the game. Break this rule and I will put out a camping fire with your face.  :headbang:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players List:

1. Tommy - Detective Lee Butters, Vanilla Townie, died N2

2. Lily

3. Halli - Trish Murtaugh, Vanilla Townie, lynched D4

4. 80 - Leo Getz. Vanilla Townie, lynched D2

5. JiF - Capitan Ed Murphy, Vanilla Townie, died N3

6. Crusher - Mr.Joshua, Survivor Mad Bomber, lynched D3

7. JC

8. Smash - Uncle Benny, Mafia Role Blocker, died N1

9. Krak - Michael Sing Ku, Mafia Goon, lynched D1

10. Nolder - Roger Murtaugh, Lie Detector, died N1

11. Tress - Martin Riggs, Elite Bodyguard, died N1

12. Arsis

13. Yates CTM - Nick Murtaugh, Vanilla Townie died N4

********************************************************************************************************************

Final VCs:

D1 - 

D2 - 

D3 - 

D4 - 

D5 - 

Death Scenes:

D1 - 

N1 - 

D2 - http://forums.jetnation.coam/topic/119738-lethal-weapon-mafia-game-d2/?p=2682808

N2 - 

D3 - 

N3 - 

D4 - http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/119738-lethal-weapon-mafia-game-d4/?p=2685118

N4 - http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/119738-lethal-weapon-mafia-game-n4/?p=2685142

D5 - http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/119738-lethal-weapon-mafia-game-scum-wins/?p=2685464

All Role PMs have been sent. Please read the rules carefully before posting. I'm a grumps mod!

Special thanks to Clov and Verbal for helping balance the setup.

And remember... you're not too old for this sh*t.

The weekends are typically desolate...many play from work during the week...looks like half the roster is from DM so who knows.

Yeah starting on monday would have been a better idea but I had some free time today so I figured I should prolly take advantage of it

To all: what do I need to know about playing here

1) Curse away.

2) Outsiders are viewed with suspicion and occasionally hazed relentlessly unless they prove to be a cool guy.  Or a girl.

3) Mafia games can be quite competitive but most people are more concerned about them being fun - therefore you will see things done for the lulz that are not necessarily smart play.  

4) There is no faster way to prove yourself not a cool guy than to have an emo meltdown. 

5) Don't be a tool.  If you embarrass Nyn she will never forgive you.

6) Crusher is god.  He prefers to be worshipped with regular offerings of bacon.

Yeah starting on monday would have been a better idea but I had some free time today so I figured I should prolly take advantage of it

No worries...kinda glad you did...lately I post more on weekend than the weekday...my work has become a cruel mistress with very little time to post...:(

1) Curse away.

2) Outsiders are viewed with suspicion and occasionally hazed relentlessly unless they prove to be a cool guy.  Or a girl.

3) Mafia games can be quite competitive but most people are more concerned about them being fun - therefore you will see things done for the lulz that are not necessarily smart play.  

4) There is no faster way to prove yourself not a cool guy than to have an emo meltdown. 

5) Don't be a tool.  If you embarrass Nyn she will never forgive you.

6) Crusher is god.  He prefers to be worshipped with regular offerings of bacon.

Always good to have you back here.  

Hello old and new peoples. I can play a relaxed game if that's the de facto style here, but if people stop posting altogether I'll probably be killing them because I'm not gonna have meta on half of you guys and if you aren't being townlike on your own then you're going to get got

I can tell you that I am one of the worst, on either side. JiF usually shows his ass as scum. 80's scum teams usually implode but they havea  lot of fun. Smash is dangerous to scum if he is town. He's a great endgame player. I'm sure there is more, but that's my 5 second list of impressions. 

Also, I'm on the West Coast and sleep really late these days, so you won't see a whole bunch of posting from me. I usually have a ton of catchup to do when I get up and then the game is really slow the rest of my day. 

I can tell you that I am one of the worst, on either side. JiF usually shows his ass as scum. 80's scum teams usually implode but they havea lot of fun. Smash is dangerous to scum if he is town. He's a great endgame player. I'm sure there is more, but that's my 5 second list of impressions.

Thanks. I don't know what you mean by "shows his ass as scum" or 80's scum teams? Are you town in this game?

Does this mean you randed scum and your team sucks or are you the go-to thread leader in games here and plan to bust heads?

It could mean either that he is scum and will bring the team down or he's pretending to be Batman again. lol He probably meant the Batman option. Actually, we tease him a lot, but Batman has good instincts a lot of the time. 

If Jif or 80 are scum, we'll know soon enough, and yes, I'm town. Are you?

How about you let me know once I get a groove going here? I need to figure out my position within this lineup and until I hear from most people I won't know how to best fit the local culture. Right now I might be coming off as town or scum depending on how asking lots of questions is perceived. I think it's generically a scumtell but I'm curious as to what info people are willing to provide on each other

Archived