Send your questions for Curtis Martin

Joeblewett

Hey guys, it's Joe Blewett from JetNationRadio. We are interviewing Curtis Martin Tuesday afternoon and will be airing it on JetNationRadio Tuesday night at 8 PM. Send me some questions that you would want me to ask Curtis. I will pick the best one and then will ask him it on air.

*Disclaimer* Pats fan question!

Can you ask Curtis about his 78 yard TD run against the Steelers in the 1996 playoffs? That was the first playoff game the Pats had hosted since the '70s. The stadium was shrouded in fog, and the fans were loud.

My question for him: Did you hear the crowd before the game? Do you care about the home crowd?

In the 1998 playoff game against the Broncos, was there anything Denver did on defense that the Jets didn't anticipate?  Surprising to see such a great running game fail to ever get going.

Bledsoe, Testaverde or Pennington?

Good question.

Thanks. I've always been fascinated hearing sports guys give their opinions on various teammates and opponents.

Like the "first word that comes to mind" and word association questions when asking players about teammates/coaches/opponents also. So maybe something like that would be good too. And don't just ask him about the usual suspects, but pick some obscure people too.

Is this interview being conducted at a secret covert JN location where it won't be snowing? Or is max supplying free snow mobile service door to door for Curtis? or does the new radio staff have conference call capable smart phones? we all know Tom was using a flip phone on the 3g network.

OMG where is Savage?

I have a rule that I don't participate in Cumar threads unless someone mentions my name.. So I have 2 answers and one question. In answer to Air Force Jet's question; did the team really have a good running game in 1998?? If 3.5 ypc is a good running game then the Jets have never had a bad one.. And Martin's favorite game as a player was in 1997 against the Jets when he looked at his Tuna daddy from the Pats side and ran well to remind the Tuna he wanted to be with him..(True Story from a TV interview) And the question would be since Vinny compiled more td's and passing yardage then Joe Montana should he be in the HOF also?? Or if one prefers should the compilers be in a separate wing away from the really great players?? 

I have a rule that I don't participate in Cumar threads unless someone mentions my name.. So I have 2 answers and one question. In answer to Air Force Jet's question; did the team really have a good running game in 1998?? If 3.5 ypc is a good running game then the Jets have never had a bad one.. And Martin's favorite game as a player was in 1997 against the Jets when he looked at his Tuna daddy from the Pats side and ran well to remind the Tuna he wanted to be with him..(True Story from a TV interview) And the question would be since Vinny compiled more td's and passing yardage then Joe Montana should he be in the HOF also?? Or if one prefers should the compilers be in a separate wing away from the really great players?? 

This is brilliant. Posts like this are why I'm on JN.

Do you still want to try to buy an NFL team?

Yeah - this was something I'd love to hear more about.  He was pretty passionate about this at the end, and said he tried to 'act like an owner' when he was playing. 

Good Q faba.

Archived