It's Gonna Snow, B******!!!

Jetworks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this could be very serious.  there is a "weather bomb" off the coast near boston that will make for very intense winds and likely wide spread power outages

go get gas and wood. 

and bread and milk

my boss already put me on unlimited OT for the next 2 weeks expecting generators to turn on for 7-10 days

this could be very serious.  there is a "weather bomb" off the coast near boston that will make for very intense winds and likely wide spread power outages

go get gas and wood. 

Got gas this morning.

I have plenty of Jets paraphernalia I can burn in place of wood.

I'm essential personnel. I'll be driving to work in it tonight, and then (hopefully) back home tomorrow morning in more of it. They've offered me a hotel room, but I'm just gonna wanna get back home.

I hate snow with all my heart and soul, and dream of retiring every day.

I'm essential personnel. I'll be driving to work in it tonight, and then (hopefully) back home tomorrow morning in more of it. They've offered me a hotel room, but I'm just gonna wanna get back home.

Dont know where you live. but if you're in the 24-30'' zone and you plan on driving in snow accumulating at 3-4 inches an hour you may get close to home and then hit an impenetrable wall of snow when you reach your road (if you live in suburbia). this happened to me in January 1996 and it sucked. so close but yet so far.

I was too. Was. Then I blissfully retired. You'll get there soon enough. Be safe.

We have all that matters.

Fine, fine Single Malt to keep us warm.

Yup, a veritable smorgasbord at the moment too. :winking0001:

Weather man and women all suck. 

I hate snow because I have to work in it. 

When I retire (very soon) I'm going to get drunker than imaginable the first snow storm I dont have to work. 

Be safe shoveling snow is the #1 reason for a heart attack young and old. 

Weather man and women all suck. 

I hate snow because I have to work in it. 

When I retire (very soon) I'm going to get drunker than imaginable the first snow storm I dont have to work. 

Be safe shoveling snow is the #1 reason for a heart attack young and old. 

Meteorologists do not suck. They do what they can. The actual conditions are not they're fault.

Snow shoveling is not the #1 reason for heart attack. That would be smoking, among a myriad of other factors.

Meteorologists do not suck. They do what they can. The actual conditions are not they're fault.

Snow shoveling is not the #1 reason for heart attack. That would be smoking, among a myriad of other factors.

It's not "a myriad of".  Just myriad.

Yeah I'll be that guy. 

Agreed with your post.

Yes they do suck they all play the guessing game. 

Shoveling snow causes many heart attacks. 

The only European Model I care about is Giselle. 

Let it snow bitches! 

It's cheaper to buy a two cycle lil 18" blower for $400. Lol they kick ass in any storm.

That involves making sure you have fuel and mix maintaining a machine getting dressed in tundra gear id rather sit inside and watch a kid earn an honest buck thats my plan when I retire maybe,the wife just told me if i was retired she would expect me out there polishing the driveway and walk with a brush during a storm like this damn I might not retire now.

That involves making sure you have fuel and mix maintaining a machine getting dressed in tundra gear id rather sit inside and watch a kid earn an honest buck thats my plan when I retire maybe,the wife just told me if i was retired she would expect me out there polishing the driveway and walk with a brush during a storm like this damn I might not retire now.

Dude your wife is right! if you plan on retiring and doing absolutely nothing you probably won't live very long. You gotta keep moving. Also I enjoy drinking beers and shoveling or using the blower after the storm is over.

Archived