Richard Sherman "Pats wont be punished because Goodell and Kraft are best friends"

Matt39

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The person, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on condition of anonymity because neither Sherman nor his agent have discussed the details of the case publicly, said Sherman says he accidentally drank from a bottle into which a teammate poured a crushed Adderall pill. The person said the teammate is permitted to take the drug under NFL rules because he has a prescription.

Sherman sounds like the last honest man standing!  He really does.....

Smart and articulate and willing to say what everyone knows but is afraid to say...... 

Think about it the head of the officials partying on Dallas' scandal bus and the commissioner who is a fraternity brother of Kraft's eschewing any modicum of objectivity! These are things happening BEFORE KEY GAMES!

Insanity...

This whole thing is a disgrace.  Players from Aikman to the Bus all have implied that the Pats are lying, cheating and adversely impacting the integrity of the game.  

But the NFL network, ESPN and the media in general keep saying "move along there is nothing to see here" "don't look beyond the curtain" .......

It is a joke and when active players call it out you know we have crossed a line that the NFL can't recover from...

I'm just about finished with pro football...unless we the people can do what we all did with the Fire Idzik movement and shift our focus over to impeaching Roger Goodell. The guy has GOT to go. One team can get away with murder-literally and any other team will have coaches suspended for full years and players fined for complete BS reasons because they aren't wearing Pats uniforms

IMPEACHGoodell 

I don't think I will watch this Super bowl.

You see? Another old school football fan-fed up with what has been happening to this game under Goodell's "leadership" I ain't watching it either Tin, it's not worth it, who knows maybe something good will come from it like Brady's knee explodes or something, you know just so we can all laugh at the Pats fans like they all laughed at us when it happened to Vinny. 

Yea, I did it, I did wish an injury on the cheatingest player who playes for the dirtiest team and the scummiest coach and the owner who is best friends with the commissioner so nothing of any real consequence will EVER happen to his buddies team. So  yea, might as well resort to wishing bad on them. I remember what went on on the boards when Testeverde's heel blew up so screw them all.

Sherman sounds like the last honest man standing!  He really does.....

Smart and articulate and willing to say what everyone knows but is afraid to say...... 

Think about it the head of the officials partying on Dallas' scandal bus and the commissioner who is a fraternity brother of Kraft's eschewing any modicum of objectivity! These are things happening BEFORE KEY GAMES!

Insanity...

This whole thing is a disgrace.  Players from Aikman to the Bus all have implied that the Pats are lying, cheating and adversely impacting the integrity of the game.  

But the NFL network, ESPN and the media in general keep saying "move along there is nothing to see here" "don't look beyond the curtain" .......

It is a joke and when active players call it out you know we have crossed a line that the NFL can't recover from...

I hope they settle it on the field.

May Brady's first drop-back next Sunday be a strip-6 that gets him carted off the field.

F-k Brady. F-k Belichick. F-k New England. 

Great job by Sherman. He has the balls to say what everyone else thinks. I know some will blow this off, but it actually puts a little extra pressure on Goodell to do something to the Pats/Belicheat. 

So what you are trying to say is that Richard Sherman's balls are fully inflated.

I'm just about finished with pro football...unless we the people can do what we all did with the Fire Idzik movement and shift our focus over to impeaching Roger Goodell. The guy has GOT to go. One team can get away with murder-literally and any other team will have coaches suspended for full years and players fined for complete BS reasons because they aren't wearing Pats uniforms

IMPEACHGoodell 

This should be directed towards the Pats, they are just as much to blame.

Archived