Quinn In ATL

KRL

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 1 hour ago  

When SEA’s Dan Quinn takes over #Falcons, he hopes to bring Raheem Morris &
Richard Smith (Broncos LBs) for his D, maybe as co-coordinators

He was right up there with Bowles as one of my top candidates but this sounds like

a strange setup.  If it was me I would look to get Jim Schwartz as my DC

He was right up there with Bowles as one of my top candidates but this sounds like

He might not want a strong personality as Schwartz to clash with - just guessing on that

It really sounds from this like he plans to call the plays.

He must be kicking himself for missing out on that awesome Buffalo job.

I feel sorry for the Buffalo fans.  It is like Christmas morning and they can see all of their presents under the tree in which they imagine are an electric football game, a new GI joe, a new pair of hockey skates and Gilbert Perrault hockey Jersey.  When they finally open them they will find dress socks, a sweater, a model of car their dad used to like and toy microscope.

I feel sorry for the Buffalo fans. It is like Christmas morning and they can see all of their presents under the tree in which they imagine are an electric football game, a new GI joe, a new pair of hockey skates and Gilbert Perrault hockey Jersey. When they finally open them they will find dress socks, a sweater, a model of car their dad used to like and toy microscope.

So much pain and embarrassment heading their way.

It really sounds from this like he plans to call the plays.

I think that is a mistake....hard for a DC to give that up. But man we have certainly seen the risks of having a head coach focus that much on the defense.

I think that is a mistake....hard for a DC to give that up. But man we have certainly seen the risks of having a head coach focus that much on the defense.

I agree, but having co-coordinators makes me think he is going to do that.  Personally I hate seeing ahead coach with the laminated play sheet in front of his face all game.  That is geek stuff.

Andy Reid call the offensive plays and it's no big deal just deal with the WHOLE team and it's not a problem..

I agree, but with that defenses he may feel the only way to help strengthen it enough to win the Division is to be directly involved. He's in for a big surprise when he doesn't see Cam,Earl,Richard and Irvin on the field.

KRL, on 26 Jan 2015 - 09:21 AM, said:

That is who I would have liked to get too.

Schwartz might not want it. He'd want to run his D while Quinn will want to run his.

Archived