Who the hell does Kraft think he is?!?

indygirl4jets

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you would not.

Believe it or not, but my point of view on this has been that of a good man, not a Jets fan. The position I've shared with my co-workers, all Pats fans, is empathy. Most of them have impressionable kids, and when they come to work talking about how their 9 year old daughter cried herself to sleep over finding out Brady is a cheater... well, that's not right. 

Patriots fans might be too confused to realize how they've been betrayed, and how they've been manipulated, but I see it and have a unique perspective living here with more Pats fans in my life than Jets fans. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm outraged on their behalf, because they've drunk the kool-aid for so long, I think most are in shock. Granted you get your stupidly arrogant fans here and there, but most in my life are good people that are conflicted, for good reasons.

They will never live this down...They keep making it worse and worse

That has me perplexed.

I get the duel press conferences last Thursday.   CYA and get the message out.

I was floored by Beli's on Saturday.  If guilty, being confrontational never works.

And now Kraft, judging by the JN response to it......either they know something that has not been realeased....or they are saying f' it....lets go to hell in a hand basket.

That has me perplexed.

I get the duel press conferences last Thursday.   CYA and get the message out.

I was floored by Beli's on Saturday.  If guilty, being confrontational never works.

And now Kraft, judging by the JN response to it......either they know something that has not been realeased....or they are saying f' it....lets go to hell in a hand basket.

Whether or not they know the fix is in, they are embarrassing themselves to EPIC proportions at this point...

Archived