Brandon Browner and the Deflatriot Way

Integrity28

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF u talkin about mon, they paid for big hits, key tackles, Ints, fumble recoveries....

That's a bunch of crap, Saints paid to injure players:

Players received "bounties" for "cart-offs" (plays in which an opponent was removed from the field on a stretcher or cart) and "knockouts" (plays that resulted in a player being unable to return for the rest of the game). Players usually earned $1,000 for "cart-offs" and $1,500 for "knockouts" during the regular season, though they were encouraged to put their winnings back into the pot in order to raise the stakes as the season went on. Payments were known to double or even triple during the playoffs

That's a bunch of crap, Saints paid to injure players:

Players received "bounties" for "cart-offs" (plays in which an opponent was removed from the field on a stretcher or cart) and "knockouts" (plays that resulted in a player being unable to return for the rest of the game). Players usually earned $1,000 for "cart-offs" and $1,500 for "knockouts" during the regular season, though they were encouraged to put their winnings back into the pot in order to raise the stakes as the season went on. Payments were known to double or even triple during the playoffs

Umm you never played football, big hits tend to knock people out and take players out of the game

eattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch spent the few minutes he was on the podium at Tuesday's Super Bowl media day saying, over and over again, "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

Unfortunately, for Lynch, showing up wasn't the only criteria. Sources tell ESPN that, after the Super Bowl, the league will review whether the hat Lynch wore during the event, which bears his "Beast Mode" logo, was permissible. If the NFL rules that Lynch used media day to promote a brand that was not approved by the league, he could face a significant fine. NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy declined to comment.

At Wednesday's media availability, Lynch wore another hat with the Beast Mode logo, with different colors. His Wednesday appearance lasted about five minutes. He responded to reporters' inquiries by repeatedly saying, "You know why I'm here," before concluding the session with "Thank you, I appreciate it," and leaving.

The NFL makes clear to players that they cannot wear brands that conflict with league partners on the field during games and during postgame interviews. That is extended to Super Bowl media day, where a record number of cameras are on the players.

That's why the league fined Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher $100,000 for wearing a Vitaminwater hat on his podium during Super Bowl XLI in 2007. The league had, and still has, an official drink deal with Pepsi, which also owns Gatorade.

Lynch's Beast Mode hat was selling on the clothing line's website and advertised as "the hat Marshawn wore during the 2015 SB Media Day." The hat, which costs $33, sold out and the site noted Wednesday morning that it was hoping to restock it as soon as possible. Lynch owns four trademarks to the phrase "Beast Mode" and has filed for three additional trademarks with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

it's just so ******* unreal.  I hope they announce this fine before the game to lynch goes ******* off on the past*

It not moral outrage. Its about basic fairness. The Saints were punished severely for paying bounties to knock players out of games because it was a player safety issue. Browner should be punished for advocating his teammates injuring an opponent. 

They threatened to suspend Lynch if he wore gold cleats for ****'s sake.

“At the end of the day, this is about the Super Bowl. I’m gonna tell my teammates ‘go hit that elbow,go hit that shoulder,'” Browner said. “Hit it, yeah. Try to break it if you can. You can be my best friend after the game but, at the end of the day, I know you want the Super Bowl just as bad as I do.”

Sherman is a defensive back so I highly doubt that Amendola or Edelman are going to try and "get physical" with Sherman. Just a typical dumb a$$ Patriots player running his mouff. If Sherman played on special teams I could see it, but otherwise he will be busy DENYING Amendola and Edelman receptions. We need to quit talking about the deflatriots because the owner and his meat puppet Roger Goodell have already decided to pin it on the assistant to the underassistant equipment man as the 'lone nut' who deflated the balls and of course Tommy Boy and Belicheat KNEW NOTHING. 

You're being way too kind to Goodell. Vince McMahon is a great businessman and entertainer. Roger Goodell is a sycophant of the owners and incompetent commissioner who could be replaced by a 5 year old girl.

More specifically he is the personal meat puppet of Robert Kraft.

Archived