Jets Hire OL Coach Marshall

JetNation

The problem is, you aren't just disagreeing, and that isn't the issue, it's your confrontational tone and belligerence.

But you won't get it, guys like only know how to point the finger at others.

Seriously, what the **** are you talking about? All I did was say CJ Spiller is not an elite RB. I'm not sure why you are fapping into your mouth trying to make it about all sort of other nonsense. I'm a hard-headed ****, but even I have the sense to say "I was wrong" when I am. I've been eating crow about Idzik for months, for example.

Never mind I dont have to look. Goodbye ray.

Heh. Thank you.

LOL that didn't take long. Integrity I can't believe you have the energy to try and have a conversation with him 

Heh. I'm not the best poster here, but I may be the most tenacious. 

You continually re-define your statements on Spiller, then accuse me of hyperbole and spinning. Normally I'd give you credit for going with the irony troll technique, but I'm not convinced you realize you're doing it.

As for the Marshall thing, I was one of the two posters that responded before you summed it up for everyone. I said "yeesh", and that means absolutely nothing. You jumped to a conclusion like a elite ninny.

Honestly, my comment was meant to have the same meaning as yours.  I really don't think that Marshall sucks because of the Texans stint.  It was just an observation.  

Honestly, my comment was meant to have the same meaning as yours.  I really don't think that Marshall sucks because of the Texans stint.  It was just an observation.  

That's how I interpreted it. I don't think either of us needed to be chastised, but whatever. 

That's how I interpreted it. I don't think either of us needed to be chastised, but whatever. 

For what it's worth, I thought both your posts were funny because that's how I read it.

Sean Payton got stripped of play calling duties TWICE as an OC, and he turned out all right.  We all know that.

Archived