Ya' think Bevell is missing Percy and Golden right now?

32EBoozer

They have a worse receiving corp than we had in '13.... Add to that Revis and Browner in coverage and all you have to cover is 2  guys with 5 defensive players. You've got 2 guys "spying" Russell Wilson and Collins on the TE. The other 6 focus on shutting down Lynch.

Seattle Defense is going to have to win this game because the matchups just aren't there for Seattle.

I think GB would have stood a better chance of beating Brady because Rodgers could go toe to toe with him and there are so many offensive weapons on GB.

I guess I'll know on Monday 'cause I would rather watch Downton Abbey with my wife than the "CHEATERS" win.

They have a worse receiving corp than we had in '13.... Add to that Revis and Browner in coverage and all you have to cover is 2  guys with 5 defensive players. You've got 2 guys "spying" Russell Wilson and Collins on the TE. The other 6 focus on shutting down Lynch.

Seattle Defense is going to have to win this game because the matchups just aren't there for Seattle.

I think GB would have stood a better chance of beating Brady because Rodgers could go toe to toe with him and there are so many offensive weapons on GB.

I guess I'll know on Monday 'cause I would rather watch Downton Abbey with my wife than the "CHEATERS" win.

Like Jaws said on Mike and Mike this morning, if the Pats can keep Wilson in the pocket, they win the game easily.

Is it me or has the show lost something?

Like Jaws said on Mike and Mike this morning, if the Pats can keep Wilson in the pocket, they win the game easily.

Really? And who is going to tackle Marshawn? Ivory chewed them up. Marshawn will swish and spit them out too. And the Cheatriots will get zero calls from the officials due to the embarrassment of deflategate. When Brady throws a temper tantrum about someone daring to touch his jersey... he wont get roughing the passer. It will be unsportsmanlike conduct instead.

I don't think the past* shell game will catch the hawks off guard.  carroll is ready for that bullsh*t

the balls will be approved by PWC prior to kickoff, and it shouldn't rain so the deflate advantage should be nullified

kam can cover gronk

past* have been cheating because they are a soft finesse team, hawks should roll their punk asses

Exactly. People forget they can be torn up in the with the running game. They dared the Jets to pass and we still chewed them up, Hawks will demolish them

8-9 in the box will be difficult to run on. Wilson needs to make some plays downfield.

I pray that you're right.

We'll need TEX to update us on this board since none of us will be watching the game!

I remember when the Giants couldn't match up....twice. 

Darrell Bevell is a genius and can win Super Bowls with zero receiving talent.

Rep'd because I appreciate self-deprecating humor.

Also, Seahawks have to win this game. Preferably going away, because I have work early on Monday.

meh...I recall posts and trolls saying that the Pats would destroy the Ravens. Turned out that they needed to confuse the refs in order to gain a competitive edge needed to pull out a close win.

Wilson needs to play smarter than the Packer game. If he does that Lynch runs wild.

Don't forget the deflategate. Oh yeah, the Ravens raised the issue even before the Indy game.

When Patsies played GB AT LAMBEAU FIELD with all the benefits that entailed, GB only won by 5 ... on neutral territory I'd expect Patsies to edge that one. I have more faith in Seattle giving them the beating they deserve.

Really? And who is going to tackle Marshawn? Ivory chewed them up. Marshawn will swish and spit them out too. And the Cheatriots will get zero calls from the officials due to the embarrassment of deflategate. When Brady throws a temper tantrum about someone daring to touch his jersey... he wont get roughing the passer. It will be unsportsmanlike conduct instead.

Unsportsmanlike conduct is roughing the passer.  There is no foul for throwing a temper tantrum as long as he don't swear at the ref or take his helmet off.

8-9 in the box will be difficult to run on. Wilson needs to make some plays downfield.

We'll need TEX to update us on this board since none of us will be watching the game!

TX's version of a SB get together.  Some cold cuts, chocolate milk, laptop and a Jets message board......two decades and counting.

Archived