OLB Brian Orakpo [1 yr. 5 mil]

QB Jake Locker [1 yr. 4 mil]

Draft:

1. QB Marcus Mariota

2. WR Dorial Green-Beckham 

3. MLB Eric Kendricks 

4. FS Curtis Drummond 

Please note:

This is under future cap, thus the cap is going up and players will be getting paid more. I will agree with you that we are over-paying for certain guys however in this scenario with our current cap situation and our league rules to spend a certain percentage of our cap this is not far from being a realistic spending with our cap situation. 

Just thought because we have an entirely diff front office and coaching staff that the Revis thing could be a possibility, although unlikely I agree.

One year deal works best for Orakpo so that he can prove he is worth more. 

Keep seeing Mariota fall to us at 6 in a lot of mocks…

Powell and Jarret may be a little over-paid but that is what happens during free-agency. 

Here is what I would do.  Some similar and some not.  

Cut

Chris Johnson

Percy Harvin (willing to bring him back at 7 or 8 million)

Calvin Pace (would love to trade him to Buffalo for a 6th round pick)

Jason Babin

Resign

Bilial Powell (though I think he leaves)

Jaquan Jarret

Damon Harrison

Mo Wilkerson

Rework Brick's contract.

Free agency:  We have so many holes we will need to sign a number of free agents.  Some of them to big contracts and others to fill holes.

Guys we need to get but probably won't come:

1.  WR if we don't work out a deal with Harvin we need to go after and get one of the following.  

a. Dez Bryant (he's staying in Dallas, I personally don't want him but if he is free we need to make an attempt.  A bit nutty but a difference maker).

b. Randall Cobb (prefer him over Harvin.  I think he'd be scared off by the Jets situation but might be willing to come for the money.  I think he takes a little less to stay in Green Bay).

c. Jeremy Maclin (would love him.  Philadelphia might not give him the money he wants.  We could give him the money but does he want what we offer.  Does Vick tell him how bad Geno is)

d. Demarius Thomas (not leaving Denver.  They won't let him but if free throw the world at him.)

Guys we might be able to get

a. Torrey Smith (inconsistent year.  Be a huge upgrade but not in love with him).

b.   Michael Crabtree (too similar to Decker for me.  Might be the only guy we can truly get.  We need someone.  Could be worse.)

c. Eddie Royal (maybe too similar to Kerley.  I think he's better but not an outside receiver)

Guys who need a change of scenery and could compete for the right price

1a. Denarius Moore (very inconsistent.  Has the skills.  Seems to have put it together but regressed this year.  Might be worth a look)

b.  Hakeem Nicks (has everything you want in a receiver.  Seems to have taken a step back the last two years)

2.  RB not a need but some guys to sign for depth.

a. Ridley (would be a nice combo him Ivory and Powell.  I think he wants more playing time though)

b. Vereen (Would be a great complement to Ivory but don't think he's coming here)

c. Spiller (said he wants to come here.  Knows Gailey.  I could see it happening)

d. Moreno (when healthy and that is a big if he looks good.  Could be had for the right price)

3. FB

Let Connor and Bohannon battle it out.  If they sign someone put them in the competition but not worried about it.

4. QB

we have to sign someone to compete.  The best option is Hoyer and I think he'd be interested for the right price but will have many other teams chasing him.  Then it is the best of the worse.  We have to sign one of them to compete but can they stay healthy or beat out Geno?  I'd also love to trade for Glennon or Nick Foles for the right price.

a. Locker

b. Mallet

c. Matt Moore

d. Maybe Fitzpatrick if he is released

5. OL:  we need a guard or tackle at the right price and then shift the line accordingly.

a. Bulaga solid player who would help.

b. Free not thrilled but would help.

c. Newton young player played well this year.

d. Parnell played well would help.

e. Orlando Franklin.  Wouldn't be cheap but is a huge upgrade.

f. Iupati much like Franklin.  One of those two would be a great pickup and would help the line.

6. TE:  I feel comfotable with Amaro.  Cumberland I want to root for but is not great and the same for Sudfield.  We need to bring in players to compete and who can block and catch.

a. Julius Thomas:  that's dream.  Not coming here

b. Jordan Cameron same as Thomas plus concussions scare me.

c.Charles Clay I would love that.  Looks like he is leaving Miami but he might be too much.

d. Ed Dickson would be great to bring in.  Does a little of everything.  Upgrade over Cumberland

e. Virgil Green I like what I see when he plays.  Might bet good at the right price.

7. DL Just resign Harrison and we should be good.

8. OLB We need help here.  We need to sign a number of OLB to help us.

a. Sam Acho (connection with Bowles would help us)

b. Bruce Carter (can help on special teams too.  Would be beneficial.)

c. Brandon Graham (not great but would be an upgrade.)

d. Brian Orapko (if healthy he would be great addition.  be intersting to see how his market shapes up)

e. Jason Wordlis (would be a great addition.  Solid player).

f. Brooks Reed (ties to Mcnagan is a solid player)

Then some guys who would be nice additions but aren't world beaters.

9. ILB not great players but we need to sign a few here especially if we lose David Harris

a. Rey MaualugaCincinnati Bengals  solid player.  wouldn't be a bad replacement for Harris

Josh MaugaKansas City Chiefs unless if he is a starter he won't return.
Rolando McClain, not a fan of him but would help if his mind is right.

Brandon Spikes not a huge fan but again a decent replacement for Harris.

10.  CB we need anyone and everyone we could get.

a. Darius Butler (had a nice year in Indy.  Would be an upgrade is a player)

b. Cromartie (connection with Bowles don't think he wanted to leave.  Why would he come back when we are rebuilding).

c. Chris Culliver don't love him but is an upgrade

d. Brandon Flowers not sure if he is a fit but is good

e. Kareem Jackson seem like we are interested.  Young with alot of upside.  Be interesting to see what happens.

f. Byron Maxwell comes from the Legion of Boom.  Has the pedigree.  Would be a great addition.

g. Revis:  would love him.  but I think he wants nithing to do with us.

11. Safety I think the safeties will play better without Ryan.  The only safety worth signing is Mccourty beyond that a bunch of guys who can help and add depth.

Obvioulsy we can't sign all of these guys but if we could sign at least one at each position and two at some other positions it would be a start.  From there I'd approach the draft with best available idea.  At 6 I'd have 3 or 4 players in mind.  If not there I'd trade back for more picks.  The Jets need alot of help obvious by this list.  Beyond that best available.

Just thought because we have an entirely diff front office and coaching staff that the Revis thing could be a possibility, although unlikely I agree.

One year deal works best for Orakpo so that he can prove he is worth more. 

Keep seeing Mariota fall to us at 6 in a lot of mocks…

Powell and Jarret may be a little over-paid but that is what happens during free-agency. 

The pats would give Revis that contract. The guy finally go to the SB after 8 years and you think he goes back to the jets that cheaply.

If Mariota does fall to us I'd rather trade with Philly.  I don't hate Mariota I just don't think he's ready for the NFL and I''d rather get Foles and some picks,.

Just don't see how Marriotta falls to us...if nobody wanted him - I think a team above us would trade with Philly if Philly really wanted him.

Just don't see how Marriotta falls to us...if nobody wanted him - I think a team above us would trade with Philly if Philly really wanted him.

I agree...won't fall. Tampa, Tennessee, and Washington all need QB's. Jacksonville and Raiders will stay put. Eagles have pick #20. Why would anybody trade out of top 6 to move to 20, unless Kelly gives them entire 2015 draft and next years #1?  More plausible might be Cleveland....they have 11 and 19, I think. If Marriotta was there, and they throw in a 3rd this year, maybe the pts would add up for Jets to consider it. Again, don't see Marriotta going past 2.

Release: RB Chris Johnson [3.5 mil free] LB Jason Babin [2.5 mil free] LB Calvin Pace [2 mil free]

My first cut would be Kyle Wilson. Five years and I haven't seen him make ONE play. Hung around because Rex loves 'his guys' and obviously Wilson fits into that category somehow. My next cut would be Willie Colon. Then the rest of these guys. Otherwise very unrealistic thread. Guy acts like these teams will just be letting these guys go for nothing. Most of whom are overpaid underachievers. Let them go to Buffalo, Rex LOVES that type. I am not a build through free agency guy. I want to build through the draft and add a few key FA's. Otherwise all you are doing is paying for other teams throwaways.

Here is what I would do.  Some similar and some not.  

Cut

Chris Johnson

Percy Harvin (willing to bring him back at 7 or 8 million)

Calvin Pace (would love to trade him to Buffalo for a 6th round pick)

Jason Babin

Resign

Bilial Powell (though I think he leaves)

Jaquan Jarret

Damon Harrison

Mo Wilkerson

Rework Brick's contract.

Free agency:  We have so many holes we will need to sign a number of free agents.  Some of them to big contracts and others to fill holes.

Guys we need to get but probably won't come:

1.  WR if we don't work out a deal with Harvin we need to go after and get one of the following.  

a. Dez Bryant (he's staying in Dallas, I personally don't want him but if he is free we need to make an attempt.  A bit nutty but a difference maker).

b. Randall Cobb (prefer him over Harvin.  I think he'd be scared off by the Jets situation but might be willing to come for the money.  I think he takes a little less to stay in Green Bay).

c. Jeremy Maclin (would love him.  Philadelphia might not give him the money he wants.  We could give him the money but does he want what we offer.  Does Vick tell him how bad Geno is)

d. Demarius Thomas (not leaving Denver.  They won't let him but if free throw the world at him.)

Guys we might be able to get

a. Torrey Smith (inconsistent year.  Be a huge upgrade but not in love with him).

b.   Michael Crabtree (too similar to Decker for me.  Might be the only guy we can truly get.  We need someone.  Could be worse.)

c. Eddie Royal (maybe too similar to Kerley.  I think he's better but not an outside receiver)

Guys who need a change of scenery and could compete for the right price

1a. Denarius Moore (very inconsistent.  Has the skills.  Seems to have put it together but regressed this year.  Might be worth a look)

b.  Hakeem Nicks (has everything you want in a receiver.  Seems to have taken a step back the last two years)

2.  RB not a need but some guys to sign for depth.

a. Ridley (would be a nice combo him Ivory and Powell.  I think he wants more playing time though)

b. Vereen (Would be a great complement to Ivory but don't think he's coming here)

c. Spiller (said he wants to come here.  Knows Gailey.  I could see it happening)

d. Moreno (when healthy and that is a big if he looks good.  Could be had for the right price)

3. FB

Let Connor and Bohannon battle it out.  If they sign someone put them in the competition but not worried about it.

4. QB

we have to sign someone to compete.  The best option is Hoyer and I think he'd be interested for the right price but will have many other teams chasing him.  Then it is the best of the worse.  We have to sign one of them to compete but can they stay healthy or beat out Geno?  I'd also love to trade for Glennon or Nick Foles for the right price.

a. Locker

b. Mallet

c. Matt Moore

d. Maybe Fitzpatrick if he is released

5. OL:  we need a guard or tackle at the right price and then shift the line accordingly.

a. Bulaga solid player who would help.

b. Free not thrilled but would help.

c. Newton young player played well this year.

d. Parnell played well would help.

e. Orlando Franklin.  Wouldn't be cheap but is a huge upgrade.

f. Iupati much like Franklin.  One of those two would be a great pickup and would help the line.

6. TE:  I feel comfotable with Amaro.  Cumberland I want to root for but is not great and the same for Sudfield.  We need to bring in players to compete and who can block and catch.

a. Julius Thomas:  that's dream.  Not coming here

b. Jordan Cameron same as Thomas plus concussions scare me.

c.Charles Clay I would love that.  Looks like he is leaving Miami but he might be too much.

d. Ed Dickson would be great to bring in.  Does a little of everything.  Upgrade over Cumberland

e. Virgil Green I like what I see when he plays.  Might bet good at the right price.

7. DL Just resign Harrison and we should be good.

8. OLB We need help here.  We need to sign a number of OLB to help us.

a. Sam Acho (connection with Bowles would help us)

b. Bruce Carter (can help on special teams too.  Would be beneficial.)

c. Brandon Graham (not great but would be an upgrade.)

d. Brian Orapko (if healthy he would be great addition.  be intersting to see how his market shapes up)

e. Jason Wordlis (would be a great addition.  Solid player).

f. Brooks Reed (ties to Mcnagan is a solid player)

Then some guys who would be nice additions but aren't world beaters.

9. ILB not great players but we need to sign a few here especially if we lose David Harris

a. Rey MaualugaCincinnati Bengals  solid player.  wouldn't be a bad replacement for Harris

Josh MaugaKansas City Chiefs unless if he is a starter he won't return.

Rolando McClain, not a fan of him but would help if his mind is right.

Brandon Spikes not a huge fan but again a decent replacement for Harris.

10.  CB we need anyone and everyone we could get.

a. Darius Butler (had a nice year in Indy.  Would be an upgrade is a player)

b. Cromartie (connection with Bowles don't think he wanted to leave.  Why would he come back when we are rebuilding).

c. Chris Culliver don't love him but is an upgrade

d. Brandon Flowers not sure if he is a fit but is good

e. Kareem Jackson seem like we are interested.  Young with alot of upside.  Be interesting to see what happens.

f. Byron Maxwell comes from the Legion of Boom.  Has the pedigree.  Would be a great addition.

g. Revis:  would love him.  but I think he wants nithing to do with us.

11. Safety I think the safeties will play better without Ryan.  The only safety worth signing is Mccourty beyond that a bunch of guys who can help and add depth.

Obvioulsy we can't sign all of these guys but if we could sign at least one at each position and two at some other positions it would be a start.  From there I'd approach the draft with best available idea.  At 6 I'd have 3 or 4 players in mind.  If not there I'd trade back for more picks.  The Jets need alot of help obvious by this list.  Beyond that best available.

What do you mean rework Ferguson's contract?   Are you asking him to take less money or just give him a Bonus and spread the hit.  He is not afraid of being cut and will be the #1 FA LT  where he can get more money up front from another team.  If the jets do cut him they save only 3mill this year and lose a LT while trying to develop a qb.

I think Harvin will be willing to take that deal as long at is is structured with a 25-35% bonus which is pretty much standard in the nfl.

Where is the TE that can In line block?

Here's my mock draft from

http://www.first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx

Traded down with KC... getting their 1st(18) 2nd(17) 3rd (16) AND their 2016 #1

Your score is: 4681 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 18 (K.C.): T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh (A)
Round 2 Pick 5: Markus Golden, OLB, Missouri  B
Round 2 Pick 17 (K.C.): Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan (A)
Round 3 Pick 6: Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss (A)
Round 3 Pick 16 (K.C.): Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska (A)
Round 4 Pick 5: Adrian Amos, FS, Penn State (D)
Round 5 Pick 6: Sean Mannion, QB, Oregon State  C
Round 7 Pick 6: Blake Bell, TE, Oklahoma (C+)

Your Future Picks:
2016 Round 1 Pick (K.C.)
2016 Round 1 Pick
2017 Round 1 Pick

Restructure:

WR Percy Harvin [3 yrs. 24 mil]

Release:

RB Chris Johnson [3.5 mil free]

LB Jason Babin [2.5 mil free]

LB Calvin Pace [2 mil free]

Resign:

DL Damon Harrison [4 yrs. 20 mil]

FS Jaiqawn Jarrett [3 yrs.  9 mil]

RB Bilal Powell [3 yrs. 9 mil] 

Extend:

DL Mo Wilkerson [6 yrs. 65 mil] 

Free-Agency:

CB Darrelle Revis [4 yrs. 50 mil]

OG Orlando Franklin [4 yrs. 28 mil]

RB CJ Spiller [2 yrs. 8 mil]

MLB Brandon Spikes [2 yrs. 8 mil]

OLB Sam Acho [2 yrs. 8 mil]

Draft:

1. QB Marcus Mariota

3. MLB Eric Kendricks 

4. FS Curtis Drummond 

Please note:

This is under future cap, thus the cap is going up and players will be getting paid more. I will agree with you that we are over-paying for certain guys however in this scenario with our current cap situation and our league rules to spend a certain percentage of our cap this is not far from being a realistic spending with our cap situation. 

Beckham and Mariota are both top 10 picks. So these first two picks are not happening.

My first cut would be Kyle Wilson. Five years and I haven't seen him make ONE play. Hung around because Rex loves 'his guys' and obviously Wilson fits into that category somehow. My next cut would be Willie Colon. Then the rest of these guys. Otherwise very unrealistic thread. Guy acts like these teams will just be letting these guys go for nothing. Most of whom are overpaid underachievers. Let them go to Buffalo, Rex LOVES that type. I am not a build through free agency guy. I want to build through the draft and add a few key FA's. Otherwise all you are doing is paying for other teams throwaways.

Pretty sure Wilson becomes an UFA

The even worse news is he won't command much on open market, though I could see him ending up in Buffalo, which would be pretty funny!

Restructure:

WR Percy Harvin [3 yrs. 24 mil]

Release:

RB Chris Johnson [3.5 mil free]

LB Jason Babin [2.5 mil free]

LB Calvin Pace [2 mil free]

Resign:

DL Damon Harrison [4 yrs. 20 mil]

FS Jaiqawn Jarrett [3 yrs.  9 mil]

RB Bilal Powell [3 yrs. 9 mil] 

Extend:

DL Mo Wilkerson [6 yrs. 65 mil] 

Free-Agency:

CB Darrelle Revis [4 yrs. 50 mil]

OG Orlando Franklin [4 yrs. 28 mil]

RB CJ Spiller [2 yrs. 8 mil]

MLB Brandon Spikes [2 yrs. 8 mil]

OLB Sam Acho [2 yrs. 8 mil]

Draft:

1. QB Marcus Mariota

3. MLB Eric Kendricks 

4. FS Curtis Drummond 

Please note:

I'm liking these mocks less and less, but I like your format, very easy to read and understand.

Two questions, why would Harvin consider restructuring his contract, and name anything about Jake Locker that inspires you to want him on this team?

Your score is: 4842 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 6: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State (A)
Round 2 Pick 5: Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 6: Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska (A)
Round 4 Pick 5: Robert Myers, OG, Tennessee State.... B
Round 5 Pick 6: Max Valles, OLB, Virginia ....B
Round 7 Pick 6: Deshazor Everett, CB, Texas A&M (A)

I put an emphasis on "O"

Your score is: 7768 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 13 (N.O.): Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State (A+)

Round 1 Pick 31 (N.O.): Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford (A)

Round 2 Pick 5: Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A-)

Round 3 Pick 6: Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Mississippi State (A+)

Round 3 Pick 11 (N.O.): Clive Walford, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A-)

Round 4 Pick 5: Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana (A+)

Round 7 Pick 6: Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford (A+)

Round 7 Pick 7: Kyle Loomis, P, Portland State (A)

Your score is: 7384 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 12 (CLE): Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon (A+)

Round 1 Pick 19 (CLE): Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia (A+)

Round 2 Pick 5: Eli Harold, OLB, Virginia (B+)

Round 3 Pick 6: Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)

Round 4 Pick 5: Devin Funchess, WR/TE, Michigan (A+)

Round 7 Pick 6: Kyle Loomis, P, Portland State (A+)

Round 7 Pick 7: Trenton Brown, OT, Florida (C+)

Your score is: 7362 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 11 (MINN): Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon (A+)

Round 2 Pick 5: Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami (Fla.) (A+)

Round 2 Pick 13 (MINN): Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A)

Round 3 Pick 6: Nate Orchard, OLB/DE, Utah (A)

Round 3 Pick 12 (MINN): Clive Walford, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)

Round 4 Pick 5: David Cobb, RB, Minnesota (A+)

Round 7 Pick 6: Hayes Pullard, ILB, Southern California ( B)

Round 7 Pick 7: Kyle Loomis, P, Portland State (A+)

Your score is: 7224 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 12 (CLE): Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon (A+)

Round 1 Pick 21 (CINN): Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford (A)

Round 2 Pick 8 (NYG): Nate Orchard, OLB/DE, Utah (B-)

Round 3 Pick 6: Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska (A+)

Round 3 Pick 21 (CINN): Kwon Alexander, OLB, LSU (A-)

Round 3 Pick 22 (ARI): Jeff Heuerman, TE, Ohio State (B+)

Round 4 Pick 5: Kurtis Drummond, FS, Michigan State (B-)

Round 4 Pick 21 (CINN): Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss (A-)

Round 7 Pick 6: Mario Alford, WR, West Virginia (A+)

Round 7 Pick 7: Kyle Loomis, P, Portland State (A+)

Your score is: 6458 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 12 (CLE): Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford (A)

Round 1 Pick 19 (CLE): Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State (B+)

Round 2 Pick 5: Paul Dawson, OLB/ILB, TCU (B+)

Round 3 Pick 6: Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise State (A)

Round 3 Pick 13 (CLE): Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State (A)

Round 4 Pick 5: Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor ( B)

Round 5 Pick 6: Ibraheim Campbell, SS, Northwestern (A)

Round 7 Pick 6: Max Valles, OLB, Virginia (A-)

Your score is: 6483 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 6: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State (A)

Round 2 Pick 5: Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia (A)

Round 3 Pick 9 (ATL): Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn (A)

Round 4 Pick 5: Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M (B+)

Round 4 Pick 8 (ATL): Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss (A)

Round 5 Pick 6: Ibraheim Campbell, SS, Northwestern (A)

Round 7 Pick 6: Max Valles, OLB, Virginia (A-)

Your score is: 5053 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 11 (MINN): Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa (A)

Round 2 Pick 5: Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State (A-)

Round 2 Pick 10 (ATL): Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota (A-)

Round 2 Pick 13 (MINN): Tre' Jackson, OG, Florida State ( B)

Round 3 Pick 6: Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia ( B)

Round 4 Pick 5: Kevin White, CB, TCU (B+)

Round 5 Pick 6: Javorius Allen, RB, Southern California (A)

Round 7 Pick 6: Jake Ryan, OLB, Michigan (A-)

Your score is: 5202 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 6: Shane Ray, DE/OLB, Missouri (A)

Round 2 Pick 7 (CHI): Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Mississippi State (A)

Round 2 Pick 18 (BUF): Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State (A)

Round 4 Pick 7 (CHI): Mike Davis, RB, South Carolina (A)

Round 5 Pick 6: Lorenzo Doss, CB, Tulane (B+)

Round 7 Pick 6: Tayo Fabuluje, OT, TCU (A-)

Your score is: 5131 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 11 (MINN): Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama (A)

Round 2 Pick 5: Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Mississippi State (A-)

Round 2 Pick 13 (MINN): A.J. Cann, OG, South Carolina (A-)

Round 3 Pick 6: Jalen Collins, CB, LSU (A-)

Round 3 Pick 12 (MINN): Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M (B+)

Round 5 Pick 6: Javorius Allen, RB, Southern California (A)

Round 7 Pick 6: Kyle Brindza, K, Notre Dame (A)

Your score is: 5392 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 12 (CLE): Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon (A)

Round 1 Pick 19 (CLE): T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh (A)

Round 4 Pick 5: Za'Darius Smith, DE/OLB, Kentucky (A-)

Round 5 Pick 6: Javorius Allen, RB, Southern California (A)

Round 7 Pick 6: Kyle Brindza, K, Notre Dame (A)

Your score is: 5022 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 13 (N.O.): T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh (A)

Round 2 Pick 12 (N.O.): Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota (A-)

Round 3 Pick 11 (N.O.): Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana (A)

Round 5 Pick 6: Tyler Lockett, WR, Kansas State (A)

Round 7 Pick 6: James Vaughters, OLB, Stanford ©

Your score is: 5145 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 7 (CHI): Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State (A)

Round 2 Pick 5: Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State (A-)

Round 2 Pick 7 (CHI): Eli Harold, OLB, Virginia (B+)

Round 2 Pick 14 (S.F.): Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota (A-)

Round 4 Pick 5: Derron Smith, FS, Fresno State (A)

Round 7 Pick 6: Tayo Fabuluje, OT, TCU (A-)

I'm liking these mocks less and less, but I like your format, very easy to read and understand.

Two questions, why would Harvin consider restructuring his contract, and name anything about Jake Locker that inspires you to want him on this team?

Harvin would restructure if it mean him getting more guaranteed years - which I and any knowledgeable jets fan would be totally opposed to.

I agree with you Locker stinks.  And he's always hurt.  He'll be backing up Russell Wilson next year.

Pretty sure Wilson becomes an UFA

The even worse news is he won't command much on open market, though I could see him ending up in Buffalo, which would be pretty funny!

Only reason Wilson is even in the NFL next year is because Rex is the coach in Buffalo.  Otherwise that bum would end up in the Arena League.

Archived