I want the Pats to lose because.....

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......because much of their success is built on cheating, which has led to Bill Bellichick, a dishonorable man, who reneged on a deal to coach the Jets,being hailed as one of the greatest coaches of all time. Because by a stroke of luck they picked up a QB in the sixth round that makes them look like geniuses. Because they think their sh!t doesn't stink, and their balls can be any size they want. I can go on all day.

It doesn't matter if they do win other than their own little group of fans.  The whole rest of the football world knows these guys for what they are and they have managed to sully their own legacy.  When you think of Montana and the 49ers, Bradshaw and the steelers, the great oakland teams, hell even the shot lived greatest show on turf Rams you think of great teams with great QB's, coaches and leaders.  The 1st thing people will say about these jokers now and 20 years from now will be 'cheaters and a team that stretched every single boundary'

They did it to themselves and they have no one to blame but themselves.  Pats fans?  Hey they will love their team forever but discuss this team with fans from any other city in the league and they will be treated with scorn.

I want them to win.. Max is a good guy and the amount of traffic he'll get as jets fans spend all spring arguing with Pats fans about cheating and deflating will be good for him. Plus it's way better then having T0m turn every thread into a  rex arguement

I want them to win.. Max is a good guy and the amount of traffic he'll get as jets fans spend all spring arguing with Pats fans about cheating and deflating will be good for him. Plus it's way better then having T0m turn every thread into a  rex arguement

Some truth to this. If they win Jetnation may be a publicly traded commodity by Summer. 

Agreed.  Pats lose, and even sooth logs on to get in a few comments.

My 5 year old daughter is excited to watch the game with her old man. Been telling her all week how the Patriots are led by the evil Emperor who uses the dark side of the force to cheat and that the Seahawks are the only thing that can stop the Empire from crushing the Rebel Alliance and destroying the Galaxy. Figured she was old enough to hear the truth!

Because...I want Mrs. Brady, ideally in a short skirt to accent her insane legs/butt combo, on TV cursing out the other Pats players who didn't do enough to help "her man" win the game.

"My husband can't throw, catch and deflate the ball all by himself! He needs help!"

My 5 year old daughter is excited to watch the game with her old man. Been telling her all week how the Patriots are let by the evil Emperor who uses to dark side of the force to cheat and that the Seahawks are the only thing that can stop the Empire from crushing the Rebel Alliance and destroying the Galaxy. Figured she was old enough to hear the truth!

POTW.  Well done brother. 

Much like the aftermath of the baseball steroid cheating era,  a Pats** win here and subsequent retreat to its pre cheating, league bottom dweller status, would validate the Belicheck / NEP era as the NFL's cheater time frame.

A record book with asterisks and no admitance to HOF is what they look foward to in the near future.

So yeah f uckem let them win or lose. Im not watching anyway.

Bill Belicheat and Tom Brady and the way that franchise carries itself with so much obnoxiousness. Also the factor of being a Jets Fan and having to face the Cheatriots twice a season.Mostly losing to them except for a few miracle wins. I hope Seattle does to the patriots  what they did to Manning and the Broncos last superbowl which is whoop them on Sunday on the football field.

I hate them from their detestable owner on down. I hate everything they stand for and I pray Seattle mops the floor with them and Pete Carroll gets a little bit of revenge on Kraft. They get caught red handed and because the owner has the ethics and morality of a snake they throw some assistant to the assistant equipment guy under the bus for taking the balls to the bathroom. I hope he at least jerked off on them before he gave them to Brady. You know so he could get a better grip.

haha Patriots already lost where it counts and that's respect. maybe their luck has run out and so many calls won't go their way. Would like to see Seattle jump on an early lead and force Tommy to throw under pressure. Would love to see Tommy throw up some ducks, now that the ball is at 13 PSI. Anyway indifferent to final score, Go Hawks!!

Archived