I want the Pats to lose because.....

Klecko73isGod

first answer?  Because I am a Jets fan and they're our rivals.  Of course I can't root for them.  Would a Pats fan not root against teh Jets if we ever get to a SB in my lifetime? 

second answer?  Because entitlement is not equal to the "Eye of the Tiger," and the Patriots organization and many of its fans have shown me a sense of entitlement about this SB.  The Seahawks might be whiny pricks about how nobody believed in them, but they feel as if they have something to prove, they have an edge to them.  How can I not root for that?  

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want them to win.. Max is a good guy and the amount of traffic he'll get as jets fans spend all spring arguing with Pats fans about cheating and deflating will be good for him. Plus it's way better then having T0m turn every thread into a  rex argument

Glad to have you aboard.

JN will need to hire more Mods with all the new traffic.

Two Pats Super Bowl appearances during that time...

How many have the Jests had since Woodstock?

And you got absolutely humiliated in both of them. Other than that, the Pats were a punchline. The team in Boston that was the most hated team.... in Boston.

One by a team the Pats didn't even belong on the same field with and once because your coach hated the owner and had one foot out the door. Not that you would have beaten the Packers anyway. 

I hope the Pats lose on a really bad call.

I hope the Pats lose because....

I am bitter and jealous by nature.

The anchor selling business is slow.

Kraft BBQ sauce is too expensive.

Revis should be miserable like me.

I am a loyal Yankee fan. Who do the Pats think they are copying my baseball team?

In due time? People that were teens the last time the Jests made a Super Bowl appearance are now elderly....

LMFAO......

In their teens?????

95% of the posters on this board were nothing more than sperm cells the last time the Jets played in a Super Bowl.

As much as I hate to admit it, this made me chuckle.  So, you get props from me.  Man, that stings.

You really shouldn't give him props for that. Chowds have Super Bowl III Tourette's. It's generally triggered by being backed into a corner and not being smart or creative enough to muster an original or valid rebuttal....

In their teens?????

95% of the posters on this board were nothing more than sperm cells the last time the Jets played in a Super Bowl.

See what I mean?

You really shouldn't give him props for that. Chowds have Super Bowl III Tourette's. It's generally triggered by being backed into a corner and not being smart or creative enough to muster an original or valid rebuttal....

See what I mean?

Yeah, okay.  Guess I was reacting to the precision of that Woodstock jibe.  Probably a lucky joke reach.

Yeah, okay.  Guess I was reacting to the precision of that Woodstock jibe.  Probably a lucky joke reach.

He probably used it once on JI like 5 years ago and got a laugh from Shasta so he wrote in on a post-it put it on his computer so he could remember it when the time was right. Guaranteed that's what happened. 

I can picture Dean, sitting in his ratty wifebeater in front of the computer, half a can of Schlitz sitting partially on a coaster, looking at the post-it and getting pissed off that he hasn't found the right moment to use it. 

He probably used it once on JI like 5 years ago and got a laugh from Shasta so he wrote in on a post-it put it on his computer so he could remember it when the time was right. Guaranteed that's what happened. 

I can picture Dean, sitting in his ratty wifebeater in front of the computer, half a can of Schlitz sitting partially on a coaster, looking at the post-it and getting pissed off that he hasn't found the right moment to use it. 

lol  "...inflated elderly testicles hanging out of yellowing Fruit of the Looms and precipitously close to his loving pooch's crumb covered pate."

Where the hell is shasta?

Is he banned here?

Spot on.... Except for the Schlitz. I don't drink that expensive sh*t.

Nothing but Rolling Rock for me....

.....because I am consumed with hatred for the franchise.  Wish I was certain that they would lose Sunday.  But those WRs on Seattle are (holding my nose) phew.....Seattle will win if they can make the same ping pong ball out of Brady that they did of Manning.  

The best Superbowls I have ever watched was the Patriot loses. Would love to see them lose again. I actually like Brady but hate the rest of that team and organization. 

Brady is turning 38. New England has been blessed with one of the best coaches, and best QB's of all time for almost 15 years now. Only 1-2 more years until he retires. Going to be the best announcement EVER. 

The best Superbowls I have ever watched was the Patriot loses. Would love to see them lose again. I actually like Brady but hate the rest of that team and organization. 

Brady is turning 38. New England has been blessed with one of the best coaches, and best QB's of all time for almost 15 years now. Only 1-2 more years until he retires. Going to be the best announcement EVER. 

I've got it all worked out... We tell "Tammy" Brady that they are doing a "Magic Mike 2" and need some fella's to strip.

Tell him he'll get to "work out" Matthew McConaghey.

Brady will retire that day to audition for his dream job!

Hey, I started the joke ball rolling!  I get bupkis? I demand  at least half of jgb's royalty check, Max.

Max is giving me 5% royalty on all revenue generated from click-throughs from that tweet. You can half of that. Doing the math quickly your cut will be half of 5% of $0. Do you accept paypal? :)

I've got it all worked out... We tell "Tammy" Brady that they are doing a "Magic Mike 2" and need some fella's to strip.

Tell him he'll get to "work out" Matthew McConaghey.

Brady will retire that day to audition for his dream job!

Don't think they'd cast a dude with deflated balls for that movie unless it was "Magic Mike 2: The Golden Years"

Archived