I want the Pats to lose because.....

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure i'll pick some up on the way home. i hear idzik is working the register there now. will be nice to catch up.

That friggin' guy is a go getter, I tell you.  Started out cleaning the gutters and doing waste removal a few short weeks ago.  Now register duty?  Must have finally passed his GED.

That friggin' guy is a go getter, I tell you.  Started out cleaning the gutters and doing waste removal a few short weeks ago.  Now register duty?  Must have finally passed his GED.

his first week was tough. the junior assistant shift manager he reports to had to tell him to honor the marked price and stop haggling with customers.

No

He was actually more legendary in the political forum with come back to New York as the two main conservatives that would abuse liberals. Although it was really fun when jet moses was in there lol

You just dealt with that nut job sackdance99 or whatever the **** that preachers name was

That's why Garb is one of the best Pats fan posters ever.

A little history tex. I called her super bowl morning 2008 to wish her luck lol (reverse mojo) and every time I do it (did it again in 2012) the patriots lose the super bowl in heartbreaking fashion :) I'm going for a trifecta!!

I hate them from their detestable owner on down. I hate everything they stand for and I pray Seattle mops the floor with them and Pete Carroll gets a little bit of revenge on Kraft. They get caught red handed and because the owner has the ethics and morality of a snake they throw some assistant to the assistant equipment guy under the bus for taking the balls to the bathroom. I hope he at least jerked off on them before he gave them to Brady. You know so he could get a better grip.

This works for me.  Sox fans too.

A little history tex. I called her super bowl morning 2008 to wish her luck lol (reverse mojo) and every time I do it (did it again in 2012) the patriots lose the super bowl in heartbreaking fashion :) I'm going for a trifecta!!

BP, Garb's a very smart Pats fan.

Think Garb will pick up the phone when a picture of an old, bald, fat guy shows up on her screen calling in?

Post of the Week!

So you totally ignored CTM's ass wipe post :)

I want them to win.. Max is a good guy and the amount of traffic he'll get as jets fans spend all spring arguing with Pats fans about cheating and deflating will be good for him. Plus it's way better then having T0m turn every thread into a  rex argument

Archived