I want the Pats to lose because.....

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon he went through this last year. This isn't new to him. I think he's being a baby about it. I don't know him personally, but this shouldn't be a shock to his system. I never had a problem with him before he started acting like a baby.

BB hates talking to the Press also does BB stand for Big Baby??

Yeah he was there because he didn't want to get fined.. Personally I did give a rats ass if a player talks to the press I care what he does on the field..

Yeah, but all of the Patriots (including mumbles ) were participating in media day. Lynch was just being a douche

Yeah he was there because he didn't want to get fined.. Personally I did give a rats ass if a player talks to the press I care what he does on the field..

Exactly, it is a NFL rule that players have to be accessable to the media.

Lynch did not want to get fined and accused of cheating by breaking a stupid rule.

Exactly, it is a NFL rule that players have to be accessable to the media.

Lynch did not want to get fined and accused of cheating by breaking a stupid rule.

Not talking to the press and cheating has about as much in common as shooting another human being and boiling a lobster for dinner...LOL

I just hope the game is close and NE gets assraped by the most flagrantly butchered call in sports history.

NOTHING will be sweeter than seeing the Pats and their fans cry that they've been "cheated" out of a SB victory.

The more I think about it the more I like this potential scenario. 

I've been saying I want the game to be basically over with like 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter so we could maximized the sad Brady and angry Belichick meme opportunities. Now I'm thinking the Patriots losing on the most blatant bad call in history would be pure poetry. This can't be just your run of the mill controversial bad call or good call dumb rule type of situation. I'm talking a bad call so egregious that even I would be forced to say "the Patriots got totally screwed" while giggling my ass off that they were on the losing end of it. 

I've been saying I was the game to be basically over with like 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter so we could maximized the sad Brady and angry Belichick meme opportunities. Now I'm thinking the Patriots losing on the most blatant bad call in history would be pure poetry. This can't be just your run of the mill controversial bad call or good call dumb rule type of situation. I'm talking a bad call so egregious that even I would be forced to say "the Patriots got totally screwed" while giggling my ass off that they were on the losing end of it. 

That scenario will never play out.

Pats will have a huge 4th quarter lead and no blown call will have an impact on the outcome of the game.

I've been saying I want the game to be basically over with like 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter so we could maximized the sad Brady and angry Belichick meme opportunities. Now I'm thinking the Patriots losing on the most blatant bad call in history would be pure poetry. This can't be just your run of the mill controversial bad call or good call dumb rule type of situation. I'm talking a bad call so egregious that even I would be forced to say "the Patriots got totally screwed" while giggling my ass off that they were on the losing end of it. 

That's my point; the perfect payback. A massive overdose of their own medicine. They get what they give, what goes around comes around.

Archived