Divide and Conquer

jack48

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/bills-news-notes/2015/1/27/7920947/buffalo-bills-greg-roman-offense-david-lee-sanjay-lal-passing-game

How nuts is this?  Rex is breaking up his offense into two camps.  So now he will have 4 camps? Run offense, pass offense, defense and specials. I think he has the Divide and Conquer strategy just a little confused.

WOW!!!  There are no words for how mindless that plan sounds.  So now Ryan's "offensive

evolution" will have 2 coaches handling the run offense and 2 coaches handling the passing

offense.  I'm sure that will run smoothly!!!  Ryan had problems burning timeouts with one OC

trying to get plays in, with this setup he'll be out of timeouts within the first quarter of every

game

No comment.

Seriously, we're not allowed to have a point of view on this anymore... but it's okay that the board has been reduced to PatsFanTX fapping bout deflated footballs and RayRay re-defining what "elite" means.

JN just took another step towards becoming the Pfailstrip.

We will simply never understand Rex's genius.  That's the only answer I can give to stories about him anymore.  

Those who do see his genius are obviously gifted souls, and we Jets fans who don't understand him deserve it that we no longer have him around - we just don't know it.

in other words - he can run his D line in his O drills if he wants, it's no longer our problem!!!  

WOW!!!  There are no words for how mindless that plan sounds.  So now Ryan's "offensive

evolution" will have 2 coaches handling the run offense and 2 coaches handling the passing

offense.  I'm sure that will run smoothly!!!  Ryan had problems burning timeouts with one OC

trying to get plays in, with this setup he'll be out of timeouts within the first quarter of every

game

Maybe he could also dredge up Dick Curl to give him a hand with clock management?

Seriously, we're not allowed to have a point of view on this anymore... but it's okay that the board has been reduced to PatsFanTX fapping bout deflated footballs and RayRay re-defining what "elite" means.

We have to treat Rex like he died saving puppies from a house fire.

I like Rex and wish he was coaching in the NFC so I can casually root for his squad to make some noise.  However as its been stated here so many times, he is the enemy and we don't need multiple threads on him anymore than we would want a Mike Holmgren thread,

I like Rex and wish he was coaching in the NFC so I can casually root for his squad to make some noise.  However as its been stated here so many times, he is the enemy and we don't need multiple threads on him anymore than we would want a Mike Holmgren thread,

He is the enemy.  He plays us twice a year.  I like to know what the enemy is doing.  Even more interesting is that the Buffalo fans seem to be all in on it.  The more coaches the better.  I see Buffalo players running out of screening rooms screaming and holding their heads.  It is kind of like a Special Ed class, where each child has their own teacher.  Also, I don't know of any agreement that requires a person on the blog to read EVERY thread.  Feel free to ignore if you wish.

He is the enemy.  He plays us twice a year.  I like to know what the enemy is doing.  Even more interesting is that the Buffalo fans seem to be all in on it.  The more coaches the better.  I see Buffalo players running out of screening rooms screaming and holding their heads.  It is kind of like a Special Ed class, where each child has their own teacher.  Also, I don;t know of any agreement that requires a person on the blog to read EVERY thread.  Feel free to ignore if you wish.

Great let's be scouts.  Who wants to start a what's Joe Philbin doing at camp today thread???

Yes it is, as I am countering youre freedom of expression with my own  

Even more interesting is that the Buffalo fans seem to be all in on it.

Why is this so interesting?  Fans should be all in on it.  Rex can sell a a Mercedes to a minimum wage worker and have them smiling out of the showroom.

Rex luvers all want to bury the past.  Don't mention him, pretend he was never here.  "I love the guy he gave us two straight afc title games but his time had come and it was the best for him to move on.  In any case it was Idzik that screwed him over.  We don't need any more Rex threads though.  Rex was a good coach."

Rex luvers all want to bury the past.  Don't mention him, pretend he was never here.  "I love the guy he gave us two straight afc title games but his time had come and it was the best for him to move on.  In any case it was Idzik that screwed him over.  We don't need any more Rex threads though.  Rex was a good coach."

If they really loved him, and they really cared about him, they would be concerned that he appears to be doubling down on his NY mistakes up in Buffalo.  But whatever.

Hi Prime:  I'm a Buffalo Bills Fan and we love Rex.  Personally,  I plan on rooting for the Jets twice a year and that's when you play the Cheatriots.  We (menaing the Bills and Jets) have an opportunity to know the Cheats out of the playoffs if we win 4 gaimes (totally) when we play against them.  

This is very nice to hear.  I think both teams (Bills and Jets) are both better off with their respective coaches.   We didn't anticipate Marrone leaving the Bills but now that Rex is here we are glad that Marrone made the decision he did.  From the sounds of it (from posters on this board) it seems like Jets fans are also happy with Todd Bowles.  I listened to Todd's news conference and he seems like a nice guy and good coach.

Damnit! I have really enjoyed my time on JN so far. I had not seen a post from Rah Rah here... did't think he was here. Very disheartening.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/bills-news-notes/2015/1/27/7920947/buffalo-bills-greg-roman-offense-david-lee-sanjay-lal-passing-game

How nuts is this?  Rex is breaking up his offense into two camps.  So now he will have 4 camps? Run offense, pass offense, defense and specials. I think he has the Divide and Conquer strategy just a little confused.

Jack:  Ourr offense needs work.  In addition,  Ryan and Roman are coming in with a new philosophy on defense.

Should we call you a whambulance?

Seriously though ... Ray rsy? He was banned. I will look into how he got back in.

Archived