Submit your questions for Darrin Walls

Joeblewett

Hey guys, it's your host of JetNationRadio Joe Blewett again. We have been piling up interviews recently, 2 weeks ago it was Nick Mangold and last week it was Curtis Martin. Now this week we will be joined by Darrin Walls live on Tuesday night at 8! Send your questions for him and I will choose the best one (hopefully it's not one I'm already asking) and ask him on air.

- With a new coach and defensive staff coming in do you look at this as an opportunity

to redefine yourself as a starter and not just a backup?

- If so what will you be working on in the offseason to challenge for a starting spot?

- Multiple players (Mangold, Davis & Decker) have stated that the team had sloppy

practice habits.  Do you agree with them and did those habits contribute to the 

many "one score" losses the team had?

This is a question for the mods, but I guess you can ask Darrin, too.

I deleted a post in this thread that had a sexual joke in it. Not sure who posted it, I did it from my phone.

But if it was yours, that is the answer.

Again guys -- we were looking for help here. If you have a serious question, please post it. Otherwise, there are like 800 other threads for this stuff.

I deleted a post in this thread that had a sexual joke in it. Not sure who posted it, I did it from my phone.

But if it was yours, that is the answer.

Again guys -- we were looking for help here. If you have a serious question, please post it. Otherwise, there are like 800 other threads for this stuff.

What if I seriously want sexual advice from Darrin Walls? I'm asking for a friend.

Do you think last year's defensive secondary was better suited to zone schemes?

What percentage of the time does the receiver get away with OPI?

Is it really easier to catch a slightly deflated ball?

Why do you think the secondary has so difficult a time holding onto interceptions? Is it something not being done in practice?

Who is the best receiver you have covered and why?

Ever wish you played WR on offense?

Archived