RUMOR That a Fan Tweeted: Jets working on deal with Ray Rice

hmhertz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, why not  in agreement with one of the other follower's.He's a guarantee to stay on the field for a season as opposed to Spiller. and it's a guarantee he's comming back with a fresh start and continue his career in his own backyard New Rochelle/Rutger's I think it's a great move...I can already see Carton that's his homee from New rochelle.....

Hey, why not  in agreement with one of the other follower's.He's a guarantee to stay on the field for a season as opposed to Spiller. and it's a guarantee he's comming back with a fresh start and continue his career in his own backyard New Rochelle/Rutger's I think it's a great move...I can already see Carton that's his homee from New rochelle.....

Yup. I hated new rochelle when I was in High School. I went to Mt. Vernon high and New Rochelle used to spank us every year in Football. Mt. Vernon ruled in basketball though. 

Ray Rice was a beast in HS. 

Yup. I hated new rochelle when I was in High School. I went to Mt. Vernon high and New Rochelle used to spank us every year in Football. Mt. Vernon ruled in basketball though. 

Ray Rice was a beast in HS.

Went to North Rockland and watched Ray Rice spank us, and was like who is that little dude running like this!

Archived