*****Official Super Bowl 49 Game Thread*****

JoeC36

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the same as asking how could they score at the end of the first half with 30 secs left. anything can happen. You're just as guilty for asking the hypothetical as you are for sh*tting on it. 

Really? It's the same? They did that with 5 straight pass plays and 2 TOs ... LMAO.  Thanks for bolstering the argument for not running it.

Once again, you have no clue what you're babbling about.

Really? It's the same? They did that with 5 straight pass plays and 2 TOs ... LMAO.  Thanks for bolstering the argument for not running it.

Once again, you have no clue what you're babbling about.

The beauty of a message board is that's it's all out in the open for everyone to see who the real idiot is. 

Of course, they could run on 2nd down. Call TO. Run again on 3rd down.

Carroll was trying to give themselves 4 chances, which is where he debatably miscalculated.

I am saying run 2 times and call a timeout to get 1 more shot. I am saying it's easily doable.

I'm saying that's not a safe assumption when you can't predict how much time a play takes to run on the ground and get everyone back to the LOS.

You only need to do it 1 time. The second time, you call timeout, and you can influence it by running inside

You only need to do it 1 time. The second time, you call timeout, and you can influence it by running inside

You said you wanted to run TWO times then call a TO. Those two runs might leave you nothing on the clock. 

It's a definite risk. Certainly not "easily doable". Carroll didn't think it was.

You said you wanted to run TWO times then call a TO. Those two runs might leave you nothing on the clock. 

It's a definite risk. Certainly not "easily doable". Carroll didn't think it was.

1) how is that different. Run the dive, reset, run it again, call timeout. Meaning you only need to reset 1 time, the actual play takes 2-3 seconds tops, leaving 20 seconds to reset, which is easy

2) well, we all saw what carrol thought was a good idea

AND.. never mind they burned 30 seconds before the play

1) how is that different. Run the dive, reset, run it again, call timeout. Meaning you only need to reset 1 time, the actual play takes 2-3 seconds tops, leaving 20 seconds to reset, which is easy

2) well, we all saw what carrol thought was a good idea

AND.. never mind they burned 30 seconds before the play

1. That's wishful thinking. Like i said, in your ideal world.

2. I was shocked too. But it could've worked with a better throw. 

AND ... unfortunately humans need time to think, decide, read the D ...

Larz even opted out of the conversation. He was like, you're only hope. LOL. Good luck.

Larz got tired of your desperate spin to win an argument you so clearly lost. 

it's just not worth going over and over 100 times, I made my point.  If you can't just give credit to the past* player for whatever reason, your scapegoats should be wilson, lockette, bevell   in that order

simple

It's amazing the small things that separate Brady and Co. from being the Dynasty/GOAT they are now, and being the losingest team in Super Bowl History.

A stop at the one vs. the Rams.

A last second long FG here or there.

Now the dumbest playcall in SB History.

Amazing luck.

and two ridiculous catches away from having 6 SB wins (Tyree Manningham). It goes both ways.

Archived