Amazing how the Seahawks get rid of Harvin...

CobraVerde

and the new chemistry takes them to the Super Bowl, while the Jets pick him up convinced they were gonna all of sudden turn it around. Hopefully Bowles is not as delusional as we have been.

Did the new chemistry include the idiot packer then jumped and deflected the ball into the Seahawk player when Jordy Nelson was in place to catch the onside kick??

and the new chemistry takes them to the Super Bowl, while the Jets pick him up convinced they were gonna all of sudden turn it around. Hopefully Bowles is not as delusional as we have been.

The Jets were already 1-6 when they picked up Harvin. He is quite a talent and I hope he sticks.

Just the classic "woe is me" Jets fan who should realize they have it better off than Texans, Titans/Oilers, Jaguars, Falcons, Bengals, and Browns fans.

Could add Vikings and Eagles to that list too.

That's a point I always make and I have been a fan since the Titans when I was 16.. I don't look at sports like whiners do to me every new season is a chance to do what we did in 1969.. Losing or not winning the bowl drags some down to the woe is me category I have never been one of them and the 70's were brutal..LOL  

Ugh, the OLD chemistry took them to the SuperBowl too.

Also, the Jets adding him wasn't a "suddenly turn it around" move it was a "look I did something to help the team, please don't fire me" move.

Who was ever convinced Harvin was going to turn this team around?  Improve the WR position yes. 

Idzik did his boys a favor ridding them of a cancer. He knew he failed and put together a joke of a roster and thought while doing this favor he could create a splash with the fan base.

He's the worst thing that ever happened to the Jets.

Idzik is a very close second to the traveling snake oil show now camped out at Ralph Wilson stadium.

Idzik did his boys a favor ridding them of a cancer. He knew he failed and put together a joke of a roster and thought while doing this favor he could create a splash with the fan base.

He's the worst thing that ever happened to the Jets.

Idzik is the worst thing to ever happen to the Jets 

Yeah, it was the new Percyless chemistry that took them to the Super Bowl. It wasn't the fact that they are a f*cking awesome team that won the Super Bowl last year, too.

With Harvin playing well for them in the playoffs last year and in said Super Bowl too.

Our season was over before the Harvin trade.  Jeez Louise.

Archived