Geno Smith ready for a “very, very vital offseason”

32EBoozer

Unless we can get someone in "Not a rookie" to compete with Genover he's are starting Q.B 2015.

Which right now I absolutely see him has our Q.B.

We have to be realistic, this is a re-build, Idzik set us back,and without a serviceable quarterback it's more of the same. After watching the Dark Empire win to their 4th S.B last night, I just realise how far we are away.

Yeah Sanchez with Chip Kelly as his coach did a great job taking Philly to the playoffs right?? LOL

I believe Geno has better physical tools than Sanchez. Geno's problems are primarily mental which I believe a coach (or psychiatrist) can fix.

Stephen Hill, Clyde Gates. Santonio Holmes, and Mark Sanchez are all tearing it up.  All they needed was the proper coaching.

We'll see where Buffalo's offense goes this year - but of course it will be Greg Roman's fault or the QB's or the Bills GM . or the cheerleaders or the snow or the wings - NEVER EVER Rex.

Geno will probably beat out the re-tread, hold the fort QBs available in Free Agency.  Unless we trade for a Foles or a Fitzpatrick I can't see any of those other guys starting.   Geno did get better as the season progressed and with better players around him, a better OC in Gailey (known for getting the most out of his QBs) and another year under his belt he should continue to improve.   The only other QB I see really giving him a run for his money is Jameis Winston and he won't be around when we pick at 6.   Sorry guys, Geno is not going anywhere. 

Geno will probably beat out the re-tread, hold the fort QBs available in Free Agency.  Unless we trade for a Foles or a Fitzpatrick I can't see any of those other guys starting.   Geno did get better as the season progressed and with better players around him, a better OC in Gailey (known for getting the most out of his QBs) and another year under his belt he should continue to improve.   The only other QB I see really giving him a run for his money is Jameis Winston and he won't be around when we pick at 6.   Sorry guys, Geno is not going anywhere. 

He would beat Fitzpatrick too.... millions of people in the world and only say 10-15 can play effective NFL QB. Crazy............

That sounds very Jetly - build the team around a proven hack and a future hack.

lol, exactly.  It's the ABBG syndrome (Any Body But Geno).  Sure our QB play will still stink but at least it will stink with somebody else under center. 

He would beat Fitzpatrick too.... millions of people in the world and only say 10-15 can play effective NFL QB. Crazy............

I give Fitz a shot because of his familiarity with Gailey's system and he had his best seasons under him... 

Archived