I broke 60,000 posts

Maxman

You know there was at time and a different place in my earlier days of JETS forums when i did not post a whole lot on message boards. Just browsed them a lot. There were a few posters with 5K plus posts. I used to wonder if they had a life or got laid.

Now i have 9K plus posts here in pretty decent time and yes i do have a life and i do get....well that's none of your business.

So what i am trying to say is 10 years ago a thread on 60K plus posts would have made me feel sorry for you. Make me want to buy you an inflatable doll or something like that. But now you get an  A+ in my books. This just shows what this place means to you. Congrats!!!

I had 39,668 on Jets Insider before I left.

Can I have them back? At least it would be a fair fight that way.

SAR I

We can convert them for you and reimport them. It will cost you .25 cents per post.

Please send the money to paypal@jetnation.com and then we will begin the process.  Thanks.

Just wanted to shout myself out.  Jetsfan80 only needs around 13,000 posts to pass me.   :)

http://forums.jetnation.com/index.php?app=members&module=list&max_results=20&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc&filter=ALL

congrats to the bestest webmaster on the bestest site in the bestest country for the bestest team ;)

Yeah, 39K talking about stadium seats....endlessly.

Back in 2009 there were hundreds of Jets fans looking for PSL and seating advice in our epic Stadium Thread and I answered many questions and helped many fans. So much so that the Jets ticket office contacted me directly, invited me to a tour of the unfinished stadium, and had me meet Woody Johnson who thanked me for my efforts. Not exactly sure what is wrong with helping other Jets fans that has you so unhappy.

SAR I

Archived