The Jets/Chiefs game on opening day...

Preston Howley III

Before the Jets vs. Chiefs game, Herm had dinner with Petersen. No doubt, to discuss Vermeil's impending retirement.

Herm was neglecting his team; he was pre-occupied with his shady deal.

But worse than that, he was totally neglecting the fact that Pennington was obviously not ready to go.

I guess he had more important things on his mind. Maybe he was practicing his "you play for the name on the helmet, not the name on the back of the jersey" speech. :roll:

What a sleazebag.

Before the Jets vs. Chiefs game, Herm had dinner with Petersen. No doubt, to discuss Vermeil's impending retirement.

Herm was neglecting his team; he was pre-occupied with his shady deal.

But worse than that, he was totally neglecting the fact that Pennington was obviously not ready to go.

I guess he had more important things on his mind. Maybe he was practicing his "you play for the name on the helmet, not the name on the back of the jersey" speech. :roll:

What a sleazebag.

that is quite a reach ...if you don't like the guy thats fine but if you seriously believe that that was on his mind from day 1 and no-one saw it and fired his ass earlier then I guess you don't have faith in ANYONE within the org...

Archived