www.FireToddBowles.com

nj meadowlands

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did you expect???  With the stupidity surrounding Idzik with the website & billboards you

knew there would be copycats hoping to get their "15 minutes of media fame".  Idiots

Yeah, it really was inevitable.  

I just was hoping people would cyber squat for now and not put up actual sites.

Hey Jet Nation, new kid on the block been through more than any one of you..Dear friend of mine Joe B and you know who he is..My godson went out with richie Kot!ts daughter you talk about dark day's they dont get any darker than that...You know the senerio already we will be sittin there with the sixth pick..Chip Kelly will give us Fowles and their pick.With a few adjustment's in the secondary we are contender's..Let's not forget the two win's over the Bill's...Write it down...35+yrs season ticket holder.........Also friend's with the immortel Ira from Staten Island....

People who complain about the team on a message board but take no initiative to do anyrhing about it in real life are calling the people who put their money where their mouths are pathetic...

Amazing.

Who is complaining about Todd Bowles?

Hey Jet Nation, new kid on the block been through more than any one of you..Dear friend of mine Joe B and you know who he is..My godson went out with richie Kot!ts daughter you talk about dark day's they dont get any darker than that...You know the senerio already we will be sittin there with the sixth pick..Chip Kelly will give us Fowles and their pick.With a few adjustment's in the secondary we are contender's..Let's not forget the two win's over the Bill's...Write it down...35+yrs season ticket holder.........Also friend's with the immortel Ira from Staten Island....

Yeah, I'm quite interested in Fowles too.

Look, grant you Quinn has a good resume, but there is much good to say of Bowles'. But if the Jets had waited and hired Quinn,the entire press conference would've been

about Mr. Legion of Boom's vaunted defense bending over backward vs. the Pats in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl.

Please let me hear that this is a joke and not real.If it's real...wow. W T F. 

People who complain about the team on a message board but take no initiative to do anyrhing about it in real life are calling the people who put their money where their mouths are pathetic...

Amazing.

Nobody is complaining... Just a bunch of jokers buying domain names. The media misses us... So they keep writing articles about us even though the story is over.

Just stating facts

I think you are talking out of your ass.

Archived