Jets Reward Program/Points

Lot K Tailgaters

Anyone else feel insulted by this program?  It's been absolute garbage all season and even worse in the offseason.  They want us to earn all these bonus points for a Jaquan Jarrett autographed picture.  Really?

The auctions are for a Geno Smith autographed helmet.  Why not just give everyone a $25 food voucher or something less insulting.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that you can't combine points is just idiotic to me, I have 3 ticket acounts, one with 4 seats and 2 with 2 seats each, and not only can I not combine accounts, but can't combine seats within 1 account.

Here are my points:

Account 1:

Account 2:

Account 3:

Now, with a total of 279,900 points, I can't buy or bid any more than 39,100 points on anything, and can't get anything more than a few jets season ticket holder hats for 28,000 a piece and I can't even bid on the Geno Smith signed helmet auction which is currently at 43,200.

So yeah, the rewards program is mostly useless.

And about those point totals, I didn't do any of the bonus codes from the radio, just showed up to games. Most of the cards got scanned every single game, and the last 2 accounts are seats with the second highest psl level in the mezzanine club, and even with those seats I still can't get anything.

The fact that you can't combine points is just idiotic to me, I have 3 ticket acounts, one with 4 seats and 2 with 2 seats each, and not only can I not combine accounts, but can't combine seats within 1 account.

Here are my points:

Account 1:

Account 2:

Account 3:

Now, with a total of 279,900 points, I can't buy or bid any more than 39,100 points on anything, and can't get anything more than a few jets season ticket holder hats for 28,000 a piece and I can't even bid on the Geno Smith signed helmet auction which is currently at 43,200.

And about those point totals, I didn't do any of the bonus codes from the radio, just showed up to games. Most of the cards got scanned every single game, and the last 2 accounts are seats with the second highest psl level in the mezzanine club, and even with those seats I still can't get anything.

There's a good reason. Woody can't have you poor people winning autographed Geno Smith swag

PSLs are for Woody Johnson to get rich not reward fans with costly and expensive rewards.

2009 was 6 years ago.

No one is paying for PSL's anymore. The sales strategy worked and Jets fans are happy with their seats and the new stadium. Fighting an old battle for which no one is affected anymore is not a good use of your time. Go play with your grandchildren. Read a book.

SAR I

Here are my points:

Account 1:

Account 2:

Account 3:

I think they should let you combine maybe two seats together (or some limit). I guess they are worried about the top prizes going, but they are gone anyway.

The one thing I was surprised with because I didn't think about it was you have to pick the merchandise up or pay for shipping. My son is across the street from the facility, so he is picking up. We got an autographed picture, I forget what player though lol.

Why are you surprised that the "rewards" program stinks?

Complete garbage.  Just a gimmick to make it appear that the organization is giving something of value to the STH.  They ought to just cancel it rather than insult PSL holders.  

2009 was 6 years ago.

No one is paying for PSL's anymore. The sales strategy worked and Jets fans are happy with their seats and the new stadium. Fighting an old battle for which no one is affected anymore is not a good use of your time. Go play with your grandchildren. Read a book.

SAR I

What did you cash your reward points in on a chinese finger torture device,squirt gun or a super ball prizes similar to skee ball rewards at the Jersey Shore. 

What did you cash your reward points in on a chinese finger torture device,squirt gun or a super ball prizes similar to skee ball rewards at the Jersey Shore.

It's a goofy promotion, NFL teams have been doing them for years.

What, you get all lippy against Sonny Werblin when he gave you a free poncho in 1967? The Mets make you cry because you couldn't make Rusty Staub bobblehead night? I walk into a Rangers playoff game, I get an unexpected free t-shirt, I say "thanks Rangers", wear it once, throw it out, I don't criticize what it looks like.

SAR I

It's a goofy promotion, NFL teams have been doing them for years.

What, you get all lippy against Sonny Werblin when he gave you a free poncho in 1967? The Mets make you cry because you couldn't make Rusty Staub bobblehead night? I walk into a Rangers playoff game, I get an unexpected free t-shirt, I say "thanks Rangers", wear it once, throw it out, I don't criticize what it looks like.

SAR I

At least the poncho can be used over and over again. The rewards program here was a promotion started to make PSL holders feel better about their purchase. iIs like a store giving rewards cash or coupons they know you are going to spend far more than what they are giving you free in the process. The average game day depending on where your seats are costs hundreds maybe thousands and a reward of a free beer or a box of cracker jacks or a pack of M&Ms is a kick in the groin. 

Jets fans who own PSLs deserve alot better. 

At least the poncho can be used over and over again. The rewards program here was a promotion started to make PSL holders feel better about their purchase. iIs like a store giving rewards cash or coupons they know you are going to spend far more than what they are giving you free in the process. The average game day depending on where your seats are costs hundreds maybe thousands and a reward of a free beer or a box of cracker jacks or a pack of M&Ms is a kick in the groin. 

Jets fans who own PSLs deserve alot better.

No promotion is designed to make anyone "feel better". Jets Rewards is a team marketing ploy to get more season ticket holders to attend more games and get there earlier and it's all for one reason- so they can buy more stuff. I hate tailgating so I'm hoping it works, get those gullible drunkards into the perimeter and out of the lots.

I'm a PSL owner, you're not, you don't need to think on our behalf, thanks. We got what we deserved; after decades of being waitlisted we got a chance to buy our way into great seats. We're not happy about the state of the team, but we love our PSL's.

SAR I

No promotion is designed to make anyone "feel better". Jets Rewards is a team marketing ploy to get more season ticket holders to attend more games and get there earlier and it's all for one reason- so they can buy more stuff. I hate tailgating so I'm hoping it works, get those gullible drunkards into the perimeter and out of the lots.

I'm a PSL owner, you're not, you don't need to think on our behalf, thanks. We got what we deserved; after decades of being waitlisted we got a chance to buy our way into great seats. We're not happy about the state of the team, but we love our PSL's.

SAR I

Wait I thought the PSLs were to curtail the drunkards turning the parking lot into an 80's heavy metal concert in a landfill. 

You dont know what I own and Im not going to tell you. 

joewilly

SAR vs joewilly: the European Vacation of JN rivalries. I mean yeah, you'll watch it, but it's still vastly inferior to the rest of the franchise.

It's like the skipper and gilligan in every thread. Only they're not funny like the real gilligan and skipper.

It's like the skipper and gilligan in every thread. Only they're not funny like the real gilligan and skipper.

It seems to me any thread about PSLs tickets or tailgating SAR I comes out of the closet to debate I participate in other threads not just these type. I have no ill wills towards to SAR I he has his opinion and I have mine. 

I went to a "Fan Advisory Board" meeting about this.  They had the girl who started this there.  They made it sound like the rewards would improve and it would get better.  Instead it has gotten worse.  Before last season only one or two teams in the NFL did it.  I would rather spend more time in the parking lot than get in early.  I can get a Geno Smith autographed helmet on ebay for $5.99 with free shipping if I wanted one.

Wait I thought the PSLs were to curtail the drunkards turning the parking lot into an 80's heavy metal concert in a landfill.

You dont know what I own and Im not going to tell you.

joewilly

I have friends in the Jets front office and I am doing everything in my power on behalf of normal fans to make 1/3 of the lots a tailgate-free zone so that it is a comfortable place for families. I am being told my voice has been heard and it is actually a discussion point for the upcoming season.

SAR I

I have friends in the Jets front office and I am doing everything in my power on behalf of normal fans to make 1/3 of the lots a tailgate-free zone so that it is a comfortable place for families. I am being told my voice has been heard and it is actually a discussion point for the upcoming season.

SAR I

You are an evil man. 124 will be looking for you lol

SAR I

Can you please have them leave lot K alone?

2009 was 6 years ago.

SAR I

PSL's are INVESTMENT GOLD.  DONT FORGET IT.    lol

Anyone else feel insulted by this program?  It's been absolute garbage all season and even worse in the offseason.  They want us to earn all these bonus points for a Jaquan Jarrett autographed picture.  Really?

The auctions are for a Geno Smith autographed helmet.  Why not just give everyone a $25 food voucher or something less insulting.

I still can't believe Seattle didnt run the ball. 

:winking0001:

Anyone else feel insulted by this program?  It's been absolute garbage all season and even worse in the offseason. 

The program is absolutely an enhancement of the whole seat licensing system. 

What is a PSL but the right and requirement to let the New York Jets line you up 10 times per year and have them kick you square in the nuts?  Giving you rewards points that add extra perceived requirements with no actual value is a completely logical extension to that program.

I would like to see a program instituted where they deduct rewards points from any PSL holder who speaks out loud of the upper bowl scalping program that the Jets run - you know, the one that makes the perceived resale value of game tickets essentially zero as well.  For me, this would really make whole rewards points idea a much more efficient program at reaching out to PSL holders.

Can you please have them leave lot K alone?

giantslot_zps9992bf7c.jpg

Sorry, that's not the plan right now.

K was on the table but it's too close to I and J which are planned to be Tailgate-Free Zones. We did discuss the swampland immediately south of the area zoned for Tailgaters as a potential expansion area when the tides permit.

SAR I

Degenerate tailgaters?  You are out of you're mind SAR I not all tailgaters are degenerates, friends and families gather before games to eat have a few drinks and catch up  on life.

Hard pressed for you to imagine a tailgate being civilized and enjoyable when you probably have no friends or a life when all you do is rant and rave about how prim and proper you are and how rich you supposedly are. 

In case you haven't noticed there are other threads on this forum other than PSLs and tailgating. 

This latest attempt to rile everyone up by claiming you have friends in the front office and you are working on tailgate free lots is as outlandish as I've seen out of you since you joined this forum.

Degenerate tailgaters?  You are out of you're mind SAR I not all tailgaters are degenerates, friends and families gather before games to eat have a few drinks and catch up  on life.

Hard pressed for you to imagine a tailgate being civilized and enjoyable when you probably have no friends or a life when all you do is rant and rave about how prim and proper you are and how rich you supposedly are. 

In case you haven't noticed there are other threads on this forum other than PSLs and tailgating. 

This latest attempt to rile everyone up by claiming you have friends in the front office and you are working on tailgate free lots is as outlandish as I've seen out of you since you joined this forum.

I have been tailgating since 1981 at Jets games, I have made some real close friends in the lot tailgating which are like family to my wife and myself.  It is a football tradition which if you go to any other football venue exist.  I guess if you are obnoxious, self serving and have no friends tailgating is not for you.

Let's see:

Rampant alcoholism? Check.

Rampant drug use? Check.

Rampant gambling? Check.

Rampant over-eating? Check.

Rampant use of unhealthy foods? Check.

Rampant disrespect of parking rules? Check.

Rampant use of cars as urinals? Check.

Rampant use of pavement as trash cans? Check.

Rampant football tossing near expensive cars? Check.

Rampant drunken behavior? Check.

Rampant use of swears and inappropriate language? Check.

Rampant harassment of women? Check.

Degenerate.

SAR I

I have been tailgating since 1981 at Jets games, I have made some real close friends in the lot tailgating which are like family to my wife and myself.  It is a football tradition which if you go to any other football venue exist.  I guess if you are obnoxious, self serving and have no friends tailgating is not for you.

Some tailgaters are respectful.

But as a collective, they are rude, inconsiderate, selfish, and create an environment that is not suitable to families with small children. Even if it's just a few apples, they spoil the whole bunch. All it takes is 20% of all tailgaters to take up multiple parking spots to inconvenience hundreds of people. All it takes is 20% of all tailgaters blaring loud music, swearing, smoking, urinating, and littering to ruin the experience for thousands of people.

There are quiet zones in the stadium. There are alcohol-free zones in the stadium. There is no smoking in the stadium. There is physical segregation between the four major gates. These rules need to be emulated in the parking lots as well. We are long overdue for a tailgate-free parking lot that doesn't force my 10 and 2 year olds to walk through Vietnam just to get into the stadium.

SAR I

Let's see:Rampant alcoholism? Check.Rampant drug use? Check.Rampant gambling? Check.Rampant over-eating? Check.Rampant use of unhealthy foods? Check.Rampant disrespect of parking rules? Check.Rampant use of cars as urinals? Check.Rampant use of pavement as trash cans? Check.Rampant football tossing near expensive cars? Check.Rampant drunken behavior? Check.Rampant use of swears and inappropriate language? Check.Rampant harassment of women? Check.Degenerate.SAR I

SOJFs

There are quiet zones in the stadium. There are alcohol-free zones in the stadium. There is no smoking in the stadium. There is physical segregation between the four major gates. These rules need to be emulated in the parking lots as well. We are long overdue for a tailgate-free parking lot that doesn't force my 10 and 2 year olds to walk through Vietnam just to get into the stadium.

SAR I

Why the hell are you taking your 2 year old to a football game? Are you really out of your mind?

Archived